Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Rayne

This was it. I was actually crazy enough to be going into the loony bin. This wasn't right. Not at all. Mother was at home, sobbing her eyes out, and emptying my room. Father was smiling and driving me to the psyche ward. Avon was sitting next to me in the back seat, watching outside the windows.

I had told him, specifically, to let Frank and Mikey know what was going on. Hopefully he would without our father noticing. And I wasn't going to struggle, father told me.

"Father, please, let me stay home. I'm completely normal. There's nothing wrong with me." I begged him.

"You are no daughter of mine. The daughter I had is now dead. She's gone. This lie of me being your father, should be burned." He hissed through his teeth.

Ouch, that kind of stung a little. Avon glared at the back of the driver's seat. I shook my head when he looked at me through the corner of his eye. It didn't matter. I still had Avon and mother. If this is what my father wanted, fine. Let it be.

Avon tapped my hand a while later, and pointed out the window. There it was. The psyche ward or 'home for mentally unstable girls'. Because that's what the sign said.

"Here we are!" My father chuckled. "The 'Home For Mentally Unstable Girls'. I hope they give you shots every day."

"Father! Let her be. Please, let's all go back home. With Rayne." Avon begged. Oh, Avon, begging wasn't going to work with this man.

"No, Avon. I'm not sorry to say that we're getting rid of this girl. I don't want you, my only son, the child who will keep my name going generation to generation, to go crazy like that horrible child next to you." He growled. Ouch! That kind of stung my heart a little bit. Hearing my own father say that.

We entered the building, me in cuffs of course, and headed to the front desk. My father gave the women my name, age, security number, and birthday. She smiled as she typed it up onto the computer.

"Well, we'll be taking her out of your hands now. What exactly is wrong with her?" The women asked. Well wasn't she sweet.

"She's horrible! She sleeps with every stranger on the street that's close to her age. She swears up and down the house. And she's suicidal! My son here caught her trying to shoot her brains out." He puffed his chest out.

"Is this true?" She asked Avon. Oh, Avon, poor Avon. Tell the truth will you!

"Um..." He looked at me aplogetically. "Yes. She has tried to kill herself. Please, take care of my sister. Please, make her better. Please, oh please, don't hurt my only sister. The only person I'd trust with my life." He practically fell to his knees when he said this.

"Oh, of course we will. We're not going to hurt her. She's here to get better. Not to get worse. This course should last about 3 months minimum and 5 months maximum. When she gets out and continues her behavior, then she's in here for life." She assured him.

Well, at least I'd get better. To bad I wasn't gonna be able to see Elerna and Avon and my mother for 3-5 months.

"Will I be able to call my brother once a day?" I asked her. She smiled, and shook her head.

"You'll be able to call him every other day. Sorry, Love." She took a sigh. "Well, let's get you comfortable! We'll call you in a week, sir."

"Alright. Thank you for taking her out of our hands." My father said. He didn't give me a glance as he walked off.

Avon, with tears in his eyes, pulled me into his arms for a final hug. I clung to the back of shirt for dear life. My brother was being taken from me. Who'd want this kind of life? Not me.

The lady took me to a room, gave me a survey, and left me on my own.

Screams erupted... screams that seemed to sound like Elerna.

But I knew I was imagining it.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End.

Thanks for reading! Our sequel shall be up very soon!
Thank you Kayleigh for being such a wonderful co-author!
Love you all!
Caitlyn. 8D