Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Rayne

Elerna seemed really upset after we talked to Mikey and Frank. Usually she's meaner to guys then this, and that probably upset her. How she was actually being sort of nice to a guy she just met. And when I say sort of nice, I mean she's being nicer than a tasmanian devil. She's acting like a badger. And God, badgers are pretty dang mean, too.

"So, how many pets do you have?" Frank asked, and I blinked a few times.

"Just Geekie, I believe Elena has either a cat or dog back in England. I'm not sure really, she doesn't talk about home a lot. She's mostly here all the time." Another sigh escaped my chapped lips.

"Really? Well, why not? It's good to talk about home isn't it?" Frank asked, and I shrugged.

"Don't worry about it or else she'll really be mad. So, which park were you camping at?"

"Um, we weren't at a park. We went into some random area in the woods, set up camp, it got dark, and then Frank and I got lost." Mikey laughed. We were able to talk normally because of two reasons. 1) we weren't inside; and 2) Frank wanted to stand outside for a little longer. Weird right?

"That's stupid, you always stay in a park. Never go into the woods in Ireland, they get pretty nasty." Elena sighed, and I knew she was getting tired. What were we supposed to do though? They couldn't hide in the barn where my brother's friend's sister's horse was staying for the weekend. Avon checked every morning at five, and he'd tell mom or dad about the boys hiding there before asking me what they were doing there.

"Well, we didn't know. Now, since we're lost, what are we going to do? We don't have any cash, cell phones, or anything with us so we can't really stay in a motel or something." Mikey told us, and that was correct. Since the town was so small, most things were pretty expensive to new-comers.

"Great, what are we going to do with you then?" Elena asked bitterly, and I saw both boys flinch at her words. Geekie, being stupid, walked up to Mikey, and piddled on Mikey's converse.

Elena saw this right after Mikey felt it, and burst out laughing. Loud enough to wake Avon, and I heard him walking downstairs.

"Hide!" And I pushed both boys to the shed that we never used or went into.

"What are we doing here?" Frank whispered, and I panted.

"Stay here for a minute, my brother can't see you at all." Before they could protest, I closed the door, and ran back to the porch. Not surprised to see a still laughing Elena.

A moment later Avon opened the door, and huffed. He wasn't happy, and I could see cookie crumbs were still on his face.

"Why are you still up? It's four in the morning, go to bed." He mumbled, and then cleaned off his face immediately after he saw Elena smiling at him. She was trying to hold back her laughs from what my dog did, and I was surprised she could smile at my brother.

Avon had a pretty big crush on Elena, and she knew that. He blushed when she talked, he giggled when she laughed, he got lost in her blue eyes, he adored her smile, and he thought her hair was as soft as silk. Isn't he such a romantic guy?

"We're just taking Geekie outside again, he's been needing to go out earlier lately, and you know that he's just a puppy. Go back to bed, Avon." Elena giggled, not able to keep her laugh in any longer. Avon nodded, slowly backed away, closed the door, and walked back to his room. He'd take two minutes to fall back into a dead sleep, like my parents, and then we'd be able to let the boys back out.

Two minutes later... the boys are let out, and Mikey's face is pale like a ghost's.

Elena was still laughing at Mikey, but I knew she thought it was hilariously cute. Maybe this would be the kind of guy that would actually like Elena for her attitude, red hair, and blue eyes. Most people from Ireland stayed clear of red heads because they knew of the attitude hidden in the eyes, and sometimes the people in England were a little iffy about things like that. She had that rare, mean attitude that most true red head, like herself, got.

"Sorry guys, but you might need to get those shoes washed." I told Mikey, and he groaned in defeat. The poor guy would really be in danger now.

"I just freaking got these five days ago, why did your dog have to do that on my shoes? Why not Frank's?" He whined, and Frank's jaw dropped.

"Whatever, where are we staying?" And Elena looked at me pleading that what I would say next wouldn't embarrass her to pieces, but I couldn't help myself from helping these two guys. They were too cute.

"You can stay with us for the night. Frank can sleep on my top bunk, and Mikey can sleep on Elerna's top bunk. We have bunk beds in the rooms only because my family doesn't have enough money, like the entire town, to get new beds. So deal with it. But we're going to have to sneak you out through Elerna's window because that's the only window that has a porch roof on it so you can sneak out of." I felt a blush appear.

"How would you know this?" Mikey asked, and Elerna laughed. "We've done it hundreds of times. Remember, we don't listen to the rules."

And with that, Frank and Mikey were snuck into the bunks without being seen by my parents or brother. Thank God.
♠ ♠ ♠
DONE! I'm going to finish my night with a longer chapter!
And now it's Kayleigh's turn to figure out more!
YAYA!