Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Elerna

I moved away from Mikey, not wanting to be near him. I don't like him, he laughs at me and makes me confused with myself. I tuned into Rayne and Frank's conversation just as she was talking about me.

“-Elerna has either a cat or dog back in England. I'm not sure really, she doesn't talk about home a lot. She's mostly here all the time.” To add the the dramatic speech, Rayne sighed. A scowl just had to appear on my face. She's talking about me, even though I never talk about me to her. If I could, I'd be here all the time, I wouldn't go back home. Well, I wouldn't mind going back to England, 'cause that is my home. I'm talking about the house that is meant to be my home. Great home that turned out to be.

“Really? Well, why not? It's good to talk about home isn't it?” Doesn't Frank get that if I don't talk to her about my home then I wouldn't tell her why? God, he seems clueless, really.

“Don't worry about it or else she'll really be mad. So, which park were you camping at?” Too right, I'll be mad. I try quite hard to not go mad, it doesn't work.

“Um, we weren't at a park. We went into some random area in the woods, set up camp, it got dark, and then Frank and I got lost.” Mikey laughed cause he probably found that funny. I wanted to laugh, not with him but at him. For being really really stupid.

“That's stupid, you always stay in a park. Never go into the woods in Ireland, they get pretty nasty.” I just sighed. Maybe I could just sit here and wait for Rayne to get rid of them. Sounds like a good plan.

“Well, we didn't know. Now, since we're lost, what are we going to do? We don't have any cash, cell phones, or anything with us so we can't really stay in a motel or something.” I swear, Mikey just makes me more and more pissed off with everything he says. I mean, they are now our problems cause Rayne had to want to help them.

“Great, what are we going to do with you then?” I watched as Mikey and Frank flinched at these words. I just rolled my eyes. Geekie wandered up to Mikey, and I was half watching as he piddled on his converse. Now that got my full attention. I saw Mikey's expression for this and I just burst out laughing, not a good thing to do with Rayne's little brother here, but I didn't really care at that moment.

As his footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs Rayne's eyes widened before she pushed both Mikey and Frank into the shed. They never went in it, her mum told me that. She so let me keep some stuff in there. Which, was in there now. But I was happy for these minutes without them two around. Rayne came back and I was still laughing. I have laughing issues, I'm sure. I stopped just in time as Avon opened the door and huffed. He still had cookie crumbs with him.

“Why are you still up? It's four in the morning, go to bed.” This made me remember what Geekie just done and I had to smile to stop myself from laughing. Avon cleaned the crumbs from his face. Bye, bye crumbs. Avon is a cute guy, I mean cute like when you're a baby and everyone thinks you're cute? That cute. He nearly always blushes, he giggles and sometimes he will just ask to touch my hair. It's a bit freaky when sometimes he just stares at me, but he's a boy. He's allowed to be freaky.

“We're just taking Geekie outside again, he's been needing to go out earlier lately, and you know that he's just a puppy. Go back to bed, Avon.” I couldn't control my one giggle that escaped about that memory. He just nodded and back away. Now we had roughly two minutes until the boys could come out. What fun. I wonder whether they get sarcasm?

When Rayne did let them out from the shed, I started laughing again. Mikey's face was a pale white. I hope they didn't go through my stuff. It's strange, he doesn't seem fazed whenever I scowl at him, which has been many times since trying-and failing-to scare them. Everyone around here normally stayed clear of me and was fazed by a smidgen of sarcasm directed their way. Even the teachers in England get a bit iffy with me, the others in my class just stay clear of me. Not that I'm complaining.

“Sorry guys, but you might need to get those shoes washed.” I had an urge to giggle again when Rayne said that, but Mikey groaned. If he has no shoes, then maybe Geekie could bite his toes off? That would be cool, all bloody. Nice.

“I just freaking got these five days ago, why did your dog have to do that on my shoes? Why not Frank's?” No one likes a whiner, at all. I never whine, not since I got taught my lesson. Maybe he should be grateful it was only on his shoe?

“Whatever, where are we staying?” Dammit. I looked at Rayne, and she looked back at me. I swear to god, if she's going to do what I think she is going to do then I will be very very--

“You can stay with us for the night. Frank can sleep on my top bunk, and Mikey can sleep on Elerna's top bunk. We have bunk beds in the rooms only because my family doesn't have enough money, like the entire town, to get new beds. So deal with it. But we're going to have to sneak you out through Elerna's window because that's the only window that has a porch roof on it so you can sneak out of.” They have more money then my family, but then my family blows it all on nothing but crap. So it's their fault, unlike Rayne's family because they don't spend it on crap. In fact, they never spend money unless it's on food or clothes, if their other clothes have worn out.

“How would you know this?” I just had to laugh at Mikey. Did he not listen when we were talking about rules? “We've done it hundreds of times. Remember, we don't listen to the rules.” Well, I don't Rayne tried so hard to, but I try so hard to get her not to listen to them. I think I'm almost there.

We did manage to get them in the rooms, Frank with Rayne and me with Mikey. When we got in 'my' room, I turned the little lamp on. I kicked my clothes under the bed, he doesn't need to see them. I turned to Mikey.

“Top bunk. Now.” He raised his eyebrow at my demanding voice, but listened none the less. I sighed before sitting on the bottom bunk. I lifted my pillow up and picked my phone up. The numbers read 04:11. And I had about eight unread texts. But it's not like I'm going to read them, I'll probably end up deleting them. My phone is like a brick, you can't hold it in one hand unless you have big hands.

“Whoa, that's a big phone.” I scowled before looking down at it when it vibrated again. A new message. I just shoved it under the pillow before turning to glare at Mikey. “Aren't you going to read that message?”

“It's no one important.” I'm not even tired any more, this has just woken me up to much. I laid down and reached out to the lamp. “Not important? But they sent a message at four in the morning.”

“Yeah. And like I said, no on important. Now, shut up and go to sleep.” I clicked the lamp off before bring the covers up to my neck before putting my head under. I heard Mikey move to get comfortable. A small sigh escaped my lips. “Goodnight, Elerna.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Your turn Caity, whenever you get on!