Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Rayne

Elerna was mad as I kicked Mikey into her room. She glared at me once more before shutting the door. There was a bit of quiet yelling, but I knew she'd thank me later. Maybe. Frank followed me into my room with a smile on his face, and I could tell he'd enjoy this.

"I'm not good at sleeping on my own. I always cuddle with someone." He wiggled his eyebrows, and my cheeks pinked. This would be interesting.

"Sorry, Frank, you'll have to sleep alone. My parents would kill if they saw me sleeping with you." I threw him a pillow, and he pouted. What was that sleeping thing about? It's not like he really did need to sleep with me. That would be nice though... just saying.

"Come on, I love sleeping with people. Your parents and brother won't even find out." I laughed at that, and smiled.

"Fine, but Elerna will be really ticked." I sighed, and he threw his hands in the air with an overly expanded 'yes.' It was going to be a long night.

I climbed into my bed, covering myself up. Frank followed me as I patted the space next to me. This would be an interesting night. Frank's toes were freezing as he cuddled right next to me, and I felt embarrassed as Frank's arms rapped around my waist.

"Goodnight, Rayne." He yawned.

I woke up at about 10:00, and noticed that I had slept for an entire 6 hours. That would be enough for now. Frank was awake, and just stared at the ceiling.

"Frank?" I whispered, and he smiled at me.

"Good morning, Rayne. When are Mikey and I leaving?" He mumbled, and I shrugged.

"I'll check up on Elerna and Mikey. Stay under my covers, I'll close the curtain. Be quiet." I whispered, and left the room. Elerna would be awake by now, so I went to her room first.

Just to be seen with my best friend face sucking Mikey. Why? I'm not sure, she hated everybody. Maybe Mikey was the one who had started kissing her like she was a barbie doll. A red headed, hot tempered, barbie doll.

"Elerna?!" I whispered, and she pulled away after an extra second. "Oh, hey Rayne."

Mikey and Elerna were breathing hard, it's so horrible to think about why they did. It's so horrible. She got off of Mikey, stood up, and sighed.

"Time for them to leave?" She asked, and I nodded. "Go get Frank."

I walked back into my room, grabbed Frank's arm, and pulled him into Elerna's room just to see them making out again.

"Geez, break it up. If you like Mikey that much then we'll go into town after breakfest, meet them there, and say that we're friends of theirs. After a day or two you can say that you're dating him. Got it? Not in my house though." I pushed the boys to the window, and they climbed out. Mikey winked, and Elerna actually giggled at that. What had they talked about?

"Will I see you again?" Frank asked like he was Prince Charming. I smiled.

"Later today, Frank. I promise. Elerna will probably be the one kicking me to town. Go down the road to the right, it'll be a three minute walk before you get to Bucky's Restaurant. Here's 10 dollars to pay for all four of us. We'll meet you for brunch." I gave them the money, and they headed off.

I turned to Elerna and she blushed.

"What did you talk about?" I wondered.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! I got it done! I hope you don't think I'm rushing!
KAYLEIGH'S TURN!