Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Elerna

I turned over, for about the tenth time in the last two minutes. I just couldn't sleep. Dammit. Damn Rayne for making me help with the two guys. Damn Frank for liking Rayne. Damn Mikey for having cute eyes. Damn myself for thinking Mikey has cute eyes. I rolled my eyes at them thoughts. Sighing, I sat up in my bunk and lent against the wall, I'm so glad the bunk beds were against the wall. Otherwise, I would be falling into the air right now.

I heard some shifting above me then silences. Stupid Mikey, moving around. Maybe he's an active sleeper? Or maybe he can't sleep either. I shook my head. I need to keep these Mikey thoughts away. Badly. No need for his thoughts to interrupt my normal thinking. Of nothing really, asides sarcasm.

“Can't sleep?” My head shot up and I saw Mikey's head dangle from the top bunk. This brought a small smile to my face. I don't like being upside down, it scares me. But it's funny when someone else is upside down.

“Maybe. What about you?” He blinked. “Could be the fact that a lot of sighing could be stopping me.” A scowl now came to my face. If he's got a problem with it he just has to deal with it.

“Well, in case you haven't noticed since Rayne decided to be good Good Samaritan on you two, a lot of sighing has occurred. Hence, I am a sighing person.” I shifted my position as I felt my phone vibrate, again. I looked back at Mikey's head. “Have I done something to offend you or something?” Maybe laughing at me, but that only annoyed me then.

“No. Why'd you think that?” A confused expression appeared on his face. “You always seem angry towards me. Well, mostly me anyway.” A sigh escaped my lips. Typical, me.

“I'm an angry person. Courtesy of my short-term temper. You just happened to annoy me at the beginning.” He just nodded, well at least I think he did. You can never be too sure when someone has their head upside down. “How did I annoy you?” I sighed and crossed my arms.

“Firstly, it was your screaming. Then when Rayne said we needed help, even though we didn't but you helped anyway. Then you laughed at me. I don't take too kindly to people who laugh at me.” He made an understanding sound. “So, you didn't want help?”

“Nope. I don't accept help. Help is for wimps. In my opinion. Come down here, that looks very awkward and I don't like people being upside down.” He nodded then his head disappeared before he climbed down and sat on my bed, crossed legs. “Help isn't for wimps. Everyone needs help sometimes.”

I just rolled my eyes and clawed my hair with my fingers. I hate this habit. “I've been doing fine without help during my life. I can do without help in the future perfectly.” Mikey just shrugged. “If you say so.”

“I do say so.” He just held his hands up as a peace sign. I just nodded. I turned and laid down next to where Mikey was sitting. He followed suit, his head next to mine. And we just laid like that, not asleep for a while. I don't know how many hours.

I think I was nearly sleep when I felt some breath tickle my neck. Unfortunately, I'm ticklish there. “Mikey, stop it. It tickles.” I swear I could almost hear his smirk before I realised that I had told him that. Before I knew it, he had straddled my waist. “Mikey, what you doing?” He just chuckled before leaning down and blowing on my neck.

“Dammit Mikey! Stop it!” I hate being tickled, well blown on my neck. It really is ticklish. “Nope. I like annoying you.” Damn, that made me laugh. “Please, I'll do anything. Just stop.” He stopped for a moment and I saw his eyebrow raised before he carried on. “Anything?” “Anything.”

Maybe not anything, but most things. “I'll stop, for a kiss.” That stupidly, brought a smile to my face. Damn smile. “Yes, yes. Fine. I'll kiss you, just stop.” He did and grinned down at me. I just giggled lightly before grabbing his top and bringing his lips onto mine. His hands were either side of me on the bed as he kissed back. Jesus, he can kiss.

I heard the door open and I was cursing in my mind. “Elerna?!” Rayne whispered, shocked. I carried on kissing Mikey for an extra second before pulling away and turning to her. “Oh, hey Rayne.” My breathing was hard, as was Mikey's. I got off Mikey, somehow I had gotten on top and sighed.

“Time for them to leave?” She nodded. “Go get Frank.” She left the room and Mikey stood up, grinning at me. I just rolled my eyes before he kissed me again. Not that I'm complaining.

“Geez, break it up. If you like Mikey that much then we'll go into town after breakfast, meet them there, and say that we're friends of theirs. After a day or two you can say that you're dating him. Got it? Not in my house though.” Rayne pushed them towards the window and they both climbed out, standing on the porch roof. Mikey winked at me and I giggled. I was still giddy after the kisses.

Frank, stupidly, was being all Prince Charming to Rayne. “Will I see you again?” She smiled. “Later today, Frank. I promise. Elerna will probably be the one kicked me to town. Go down the road to the right, it'll be a three minute walk before you get to Bucky's Restaurant. Here's 10 dollars to pay for all four of us. We'll meet you for brunch.” They nodded and left. Rayne turned to me and I kind of blushed.

“What did you talk about?” Nosy Rayne. “Nothing. Mostly, anyway. What did you and Frank do then?” She blushed. “Nothing. We just slept together.” My eyebrows rose and she went even more red. “Not that way Elerna.” I giggled. “'Course not.” She grinned before going back into her room. I sighed and closed the window.

Damn Mikey's a good kisser. Better then Jake, by all means.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't lose it!!
Now your turn Caity!