Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Rayne

I smiled as Elerna blushed the entire way downstairs. She never blushed if you hadn't noticed. It was a blush that made even my smile appear on my face. Avon was staring at Elerna throughout the entire morning as Elerna walked around thinking before noon. My parents weren't up yet, so we'd have to wait. Unless Avon took a message for them.

"Avon? Can you tell your parents that we'll be in town? We're meeting some friends." Elerna smiled, and he nodded. Of course he'd nod.

"That was great, now we don't have to wait for my parents to wake up. I bet they were playing with each other all night. How did we not here them? Oh, that's right, we were worried with those boys." I huffed, and Elerna glared.

"You brought them in. So stop your complaining." And then, being smart, I did. She had a point.

Walking to town was shorter than we thought. We were running, basically. It didn't take long for us to find the restaurant. It had a big wooden sign, like an old fashioned restaurant, that had the name on it. It was a cute idea, but the owner and his wife liked simple things. They had two sons and a daughter: Noah, Nick, and Nana. They're triplets, and they love to help people.

As we walked in Nana greeted us in her thick Irish accent. All of the kids had short curly red hair with green eyes. A rare thing in Ireland, but they were cute.

"Oi, it's Rayne and her English friend Elerna. Some strangers entered earlier." She pointed to Mikey and Frank who were looking at the menus, but Frank was making faces with straws. Two were up his nose; two were looking like walrus tusks; and he was holding two to make it look like he had horns.

"Hey, what are you two doing? Especially you Frank." Elerna demanded, staring at Mikey every chance she could.

"Well, we've been here for hours. You guys are so slow." Frank huffed, and we all rolled our eyes at him.

"That's a lie, we've been here for only 10 minutes. Relax, Frank. So why do you want to be our friend?" Mikey pointed out as Elerna and I sat down. This would be interesting.

"Well, seeing you and Elerna was a shock. So I'd expect you both to be friends now. Then in a few days you'll be able to date if you're still in town." I smiled at Mikey, and he blushed.

"What did you do with that girl, Mikey?" Frank asked, wagging his eyebrows.

"I kissed her." He mumbled. "More like sucked her face off!"

Elerna and Mikey blushed, and Frank burst laughing. He laughed so hard he fell off the chair, literally. That made me laugh, so I fell off; and then the domino affect kicked in on Elerna and Mikey.

"We're going to let you and Frank talk to each other." Elerna told me, and she grabbed Mikey's hand and they walked outside.

"I bet they left us here to suck face again." I mumbled, and Frank giggled. Another domino affect happened. This would be great.

"So, tell me about yourself." Frank muttered, and I smiled.

"Fine. I live in Ireland, I'd like to meet Elerna's parents someday, and I have a dog called Geekie. Your turn." I smiled, and he nodded his head.

"I live in New Jersey, I'm the the rhythm guitar in My Chemical Romance, and I really like you a lot." His cheeks turned pink right after the last part.

"Oh." I whispered. Did I like him back though?
♠ ♠ ♠
DONE! Yaya! I'm so happy too!
KAYLEIGH! It's your turn!