Eyeliner, Drugs and Two Tongue Rings ( Chapter 1)

Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?

"That bitch, there's no fucking way he's gonna get away with shit like this." I looked at the wall, there were pics of me making out with Mike in his truck. Under the pics read, "This cunt is tight". I couldn't believe it, I was gonna kick his ass. I ran out of the bathroom knocking Mike to the floor, and to just my luck, the bitch was outside, grinning as though he was proud of himself.
"What the fuck Billie, how the hell did you get those pictures." I could feel my face turn several shades of violet and purple.
"It's not my fault you're a skank. I think it's from you living in that piece of shit you call a house" He smirked at me, his asshole friends laughing behind him.
"You little........." I jumped on him, applying multiple sharp blows to his face. Blood was soon on the ground from him nose. He kicked me and I fell to the ground gasping for air. I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Let's go home." I knew that voice, it was as soft and warm, like crushed velet. Mike, my best friend. I grabbed his hand and we left the school.

After Mike brought me home I crashed on the sofa. Crying my eyes out, not from the physical pain, but from the fact that 'he' did this to me. I knew that I was being treated like shit, I swore I would never let a guy do this to me, I had seen my mom treated like this so much, and watching the pain through her eyes made me never want to have to go through that. I needed comfort, so I called Mike and asked him to come back to my house with a few things. Flavored condoms, Ben and Jerrys, and chocolate. As soon as I heard Mikes rusty picup pull into the drive way i ran outside and wrapped my arms around him.
"Um....Adeline....what did you want the condoms for." He looked curious, lustful, and appauled.
"No Mike, I'm not asking you to have sex with me." I laughed. "Look" I pulled them out and opened one marked green apple. I put it on my index finger and sucked on it.
"I swear Adeline, you are the weirdest person ever. But...that's why I love you. " He laughed. I knew he would make me feel better. I could always count on him for that. But....I was wondering....since he and I were here alone.....is there a better use for these condoms. I looked at Mike, grabbed his hand, and led him into my house. Unsure of what was going to happen.