Status: thinking and writing :)

What a Dance

I Need To Know

I had to find her. That kiss was amazing and even better than what I had imagined with Emily.

I ran back inside and looked for my mother. She probably already had Garnet’s life story memorized.

“Mom, I need to ask you about the new girl’s family.”

“Oh, you mean John and Garnett? She’s a lovely girl; her father is quite the charmer too. I hope she gets to feeling better.”

“What do you mean feel better?”

“Well she came up to her father and told him she wasn’t feeling very well. She was very polite. She came to me and apologized, thinking she was being rude for leaving. I told her that it was no problem. Luckily, I got her cell number before she left. I believe she would make a great addition to the Daughters. Wouldn’t she, Jacob?”

“Whatever you say, mother. Could I get her number she left….an earring and I would like to return it to her.”

“Oh, of course I would dear. Here it is.” She handed me a paper. I stuffed it in my pocket and turned to the guest that my mother began chatting with. He looked old and boring. I soon became bored with their discussion on the companies financial status. I really needed a new scene, because this was getting old.

The night soon ended. Everyone said their goodbyes, but not before promises of dinners and dining was made. My family would be attending the Alumni dinner the same weekend as the Avenged Sevenfold concert which meant that I’d have to work hard on an excuse.

That night I laid down on my bed and pulled out Garnett’s number. I stored it in my phone and sent her a message.

Me: Hi.

As I waited for a reply I stripped down to my boxers and lay back down. Five minutes later my phone buzzed.

Garnett: ummm….Am I supposed to know you?

Me: You’ve met me before. (I decided to not disclose my name just yet.)

Garnett: That doesn’t answer my question.

Me: I am not a creepy stalker dude; I don’t even know your last name. For now just think of
me as…your secret admirer (; goodnight sweet dreams(:

I closed my eyes and prepared myself for some amazing dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
SHORT): I'm Sorry

Thank you to my first story commenter!
miss monti(: