Moshers in the Rain

The Ocean Pours From Her Eyes

The sea of people, all sweaty,all dirty, aroused Brody. She couldn't help it. Her green eyes, spotted a magical circle begin to form. She pushed her way through it with her muscular frame, just to get in the center of the pit. The band started to play, in which other creatures came out of the crowd and joined in the mosh. Brody felt so alive, so happy,being with people she could relate to.

It began to rain. Just hard enough to make the ground muddy. She could feel her long,naturally straight black hair begin to form dreads. Her pale skin tingle, with every drop of rain.

She was being pushed from one side, to the other. Shoved to the front and to the back. Being kicked, and punch, didn't mean anything to her. It all apart of the fun.

The song ended. And so did the mosh.

"Hey honey, whatcha doin' in the mosh?" asked a strange man, as he put his arm around her neck.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Shhhh. It'll all be over so-" Brody broke away from the stranger,just as the mosh pit began to come alive, with the beat of the bass drum.

Brody moshed. Until she got thirsty for some non-dirty water. She had to push her way through the crowd, with the rest of her non-existent energy. She finally made to the booth where water was a 4 dollars a bottle.

She handed the lady a sweaty 5 dollar bill. The lady cringed as she could feel the moisture.

Brody drank her water all in one gulp. It began to rain harder. Making it look like a floor was going to arise out of this.

A little smile formed on Brody's face.