Moshers in the Rain

In This Desperate Night We Were All Wearing Costum

“Where have you been?” Brody asked as silent tears rolled down her cheeks.

“I’ve always been here. Well, not literally here,” Tom gestured to where he has been standing. “ But, you know, ‘Exploring’.”

Brody brushed her tears away with the backside of her hand. She looked up to Tom, who was looking around the place.

“Well Tom, I have to go.” With that Brody left Tom in the middle of her living room, dumbfounded and awestruck.

Brody slowly walked from her apartment to her car. Slowly opened the door, and slowly started to pull out, when Tom came running out.

Tom ran up to the car, holding his side, and out of breath.

“Brody! I’m going to be crashing at your place for a while!” Tom wheezed, with that he turned on his heel, and started to run back.

***

“Grrreeeaaat. I’m an hour late. I bet they like me now,” Brody muttered to herself, as she started to drive.

She pulled into the café. Not really knowing what was going to happen. Parking and locking the car was the easiest. Now explaining why she was late to three men, difficult.

Before she enter the café, she breathed in deeply, and entered with grace, or lack of.

Pushing open the door, she spotted the group of men, who looked like older boys.

Brody walked over to the table, and introduced herself.

“Hi, I’m Brody, and I work for Fangoria,” She said has they were throwing fries at each other. She coughed loudly to let them know that she was still there.

“Oh, you’re still here.” Smirked the dirty blonde hair boy, who must be Jason Hale.

“I’m so sorry I’m late. You see, I was at this one concert last night, and I was like in the moshpit, and I like met this boy, who like totally moshed with me. Wait have you guys heard of Chiodos?” Brody said in the most peppiest tone ever.

“Wait, you went to our concert? Did you really mosh?” Asked another blonde hair boy, who was well groomed (when you compare him to Jason). He sat up with all of his attention towards Brody.

“Of coarse.” Brody said has she sat down next to a scruffy brown hair boy, who could totally pass as a caveman (with the facial hair).

“I’m Bradley Bell.” Said the scruffy boy, who held out his hand (which had ketch up on it), but Brody shook it anyways.

“That’s Craig Owens,” pointing to the boy who asked her if she moshed. “And that’s Jason Hale.”

“So Brody, did you get laid?” winced Jason, as Craig gave him a smack upside the head.

“Jason. You fucking ass,” Craig spat at him.

“Ugh. I wish.” Brody said as she felt a hand touch her leg. A chill ran up her spine.

“Hey. Who’s touching my leg?” Jason turned red.

“Oh, I thought that was my leg.” Jason said as he detached his hand from Brody’s thigh. "sorry.” muttered Jason.

“I’m sorry for Jason’s horny-ness. He can’t control himself…” Bradley said, as he stuffed fries into his mouth.

“Well boys, this isn’t much of an interview, so how would you guys like to watch a horror movie that hasn’t been unleashed to the public yet?” Brody asked as she ran a hand through her hair, while looking at the time.

Craig eyes lit up at the sound of an unleashed horror movie.

“Yeah sure. What time and place?”Quickly asked Craig, as he looked back and forward to Jason and Bradley for approval.

“How about my place, and around three-ish.” Brody said as she scribbled down her address on a napkin with a blue crayon.

“Okay, sounds great!” Craig said as they all got out of their booth, to give Brody a hug good bye.