Moshers in the Rain

Is So Over Concentrated With This Static

"Yeah.. Maybe take a shower," yawned Matt as he could mud in places where it wasn't suppose to be.

***

Upon entering Brody's clean modern apartment, Matt gasped as he counted 3 computers, and other high-tech gadgets.

"No fucking way!You're so cool!" Matt yelled, as he marveled over one of her computers. Which was a iMac Pro.

"I wouldn't call myself cool. More or less a nerd." replied Brody.

"You even have a HP BlackBird! The Ultimate gaming system!" screamed Matt, as he couldn't detain himself any longer.

"Yeah. Before you make a muddy mess, you should probably take a shower," Brody giggled out.

"Sorry. Uh, where's your bathroom?" blushed Matt.

"I'll show you," Brody lead Matt to the master bathroom. Her master bathroom could only be described as warm white.

"The towels are under the sink. Take as much time as you need," Brody said as she shut the door.

"Thank you!" yelled Matt.

***

So many concerts. So many mosh pits. So many chances of speaking to Brody, in the past. Matt was so proud of himself, for getting up the courage and talking to her. He swiftly got naked and enter the shower.

He could feel the steam, pressing against his face. Every time the hot water hit his body, he felt he was becoming a human again.

***
Brody didn't even know Matt, and yet she trusted him. She drove him to her apartment. Let him take a shower in her bathroom.

But Brody was happy that he finally spoke to her. She couldn't help but feel like she has known him for along time.