Moshers in the Rain

And I Scream Part 1

But Brody was happy that he finally spoke to her. She couldn't help but feel like she has known him for along time.

Brody was head to toe in mud. She cared, about not getting her apartment dirty. She headed to her tiny little kitchen where, all she had was healthy food, and chips. Ironic.

She made herself a salad. And ate while her imagination when wild with her obscene thoughts.

***

Matt came out of the bathroom, with a white soft towel around his waist.
"Brody!" yelled Matt

"What?" asked Brody as she walked into the bed.

"Do you have clothes I can borrow?" blushed Matt.

"A matter of fact, I do." Brody said as she pulled out some boxers, large band tee, and baggy shorts.

"Thanks, I owe you one," Matt said as watched Brody enter and close the master bathroom door.

***

Brody striped out of dirty clothes, and enter the hot shower. She took her time with washing her long black, naturally straight hair. Brody loves showers because that's when she hides nothing, but only blood and organs.

The mud that was dried to her skin, was now going in the drain. She looked paler then before the mosh pit. Brody never gotten tan or even burned before. It kinda bothered her, but she never let anyone know.

***

Brody walked out of her bathroom, with a towel covering her main parts. She spotted Matt asleep on her bed. He made himself comfortable. Brody quickly changed into sleepwear. She wasn't worried that he would wake up. He's a hard sleeper. And trust me when I say hard.

Brody watched him as he moved, like a dog would when dreaming of chasing a cat.