Moshers in the Rain

And I Scream Part 2

Brody laughed at Matt, who apparently was having a good dream.

Making out with her pillow and all. Matt quickly realized that he was dreaming, and woke up.

"What was that dream about?" Brody giggled out, as she edged her bed.

"Your mom," Matt said as he avoided the truth, with lame joke.

"No really. What was that dream about?" Brody asked, but this time more seriously.

"Nothing," Matt said as he blushed.His hair was covering his eyes. Memories of dream were more real and still fresh.

"Really, only nothing? I would think that you were having a dream about fucking someone," Brody said bluntly, then laughed. She was coming closer to him.

"Is it that obvious?" Matt said as he picture Brody naked. He smiled to himself.

"Yeah, and so are your thoughts," Brody said as she climbed into the same bed.

"Wait. Your sharing a bed with me?" Matt asked curiously.

"Yeah. It's my bed, and I'm going to sleep in it." Brody said in her "Serious" tone.

"Oh, okay. Its just that I've only known you for about 12 hours, and about 4 of those hours I was asleep," Matt said, thinking that a normal girl would just kick him out, but then again, she wasn't that normal.

"I trust you Matt," Brody said as she put her head on the pillow where Matt has a serious make out session with.

"I trust you too, Brody," Matt whisper, as he pulled Brody closer to him.

"Night, Matt," Brody whispered as she let Matt hold her. The lights turned off with a click of a button.