Moshers in the Rain

Yet Everyone's Louder

Brody woke to an empty bed. She was disappointed that Matt wasn't there, even though they didn't do anything last night.

She spotted a note on her dresser. Slowly Brody got up and read the note it said,

" Hey Brody

thanks for letting me in your apartment, taking a shower, borrowing your clothes, and sleeping in the same bed. I hope it's not to late to ask, Brody would you be my girlfriend? Well anyways here's my number 555 464 3158. Call me soon!

later

Matt"


Brody felt like she was float in air, but she still felt kind of lonely.

Today was Monday. Meaning Brody had to get ready for her jobs. She works for a Magazine called Fangoria, and a software company, hints all the goodies. She works from home. But she still has to interview new up coming bands, and watch horror movies before they are unleashed for the public. So Brody has to pretty herself up.

Brody went to her bathroom where she put on dark brown eyeshadow. Making her green eyes pop out. Cover up was the next step. Brody put in some shiny gel in her making. She was done.

Brody, being not your normal type of girl, has tattoos. By tattoos, has a one full sleeve, and the other sleeve is still in progress. Flames, stars, and Japanese style coi fish running up her arms and becoming dragons on her back. Yeah, she is one colorful person.

Wearing a Drop Dead Gorgeous band tee, and plain black pants, with lime green chucks, Brody started to call Matt.

"Hello?" Matt asked

"Hey Matt, it's Brody," Brody said as she could feel butterflies in her stomach.

"Hey Brody, sooooooo, um, you found the note?" Matt said as he smacked himself in the head.

"Yeah, and I'd love to be your girlfriend," Brody giggled out.

"That's awesome. Sorry for running out before you woke up. I have a job at a coffee shop," Matt said.

"It's alright, well see you soon. When do you get off?" Brody asked.

"I get off at 5 pm. When do you get off?" Matt asked.

"When ever I get get down with the interview," Brody said.

"Oh. You work for a magazine? That's cool. Who are you interviewing?" Matt asked.

"I work for Fangoria. I'm interviewing Chiodos. They seem to be big, and that was also the band that played last night," Brody said

"No way. That's awesome. Brody I have to go. See ya later," Matt said.

"Later," Brody said as she put her phone back on the receiver. She sighed, and started to make herself a snack when....