Status: New Story

Trashed and Scattered

Gena Drama

Throughout the whole night, my dad, his bandmates, my brother, and I told old stories, and laughing at each other's embarassement. My dad looked over at me after Jimmy told a funny story of when they were on tour.

"So what do ya think of your so-called uncles?" He questioned and I chuckled lightly.

"I love them....but Matt, I'm getting a restraining order so you won't go near my fiance." I sternly said, pointing my finger at Matt, to which he pouted.

"Hey...I'm just an over-protective uncle...You should watch out for your father, not me. Your dad has anger issues, so you should be more cautious of him...NOT me" Matt smirked and I laughed and nodded my head. I turned to my dad.

"Then you mister..." I started

"Fine..." My dad fake-pouted.

"I won't kill him...Maybe a trip to the hospital." He stated, and I shook my head.

"No....You won't be allowed near him if you do." I said. My dad crossed his arms over his chest, and pouted again.

"Pweassssse??" He said.

"No..." I pointed my finger at him. My dad put his hands up in defeat.

"Fine...I'll TRY to be nice and not beat the kid into a bloody pulp." He said rubbing his hand furiously on my head.

"So....like what are we gonna do...." Johnny started.

"What do you mean?" Jeremy said.

"Like...tonight...are we gonna just chill here or go some place else?" Johnny questioned.

"I guess we could all go out to eat or something. I think it would be fun." Brian suggested. We all nodded our heads. We started to discuss where we would eat and such, when we heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!'' My dad yelled, running towards the door. I peeked at him slowly opening the door. I then saw that tramp from earlier crying and clinging onto my father.

"Ugh...Here we go again..." Brian mumbled. I looked at him in confusion. Brian let out a huff.

"Zack and Gena have been in an on and off relationship for the longest time. She always cheats on him and what-not, and he always gives her another chance. Your dad forgives wayyyy too easily. In my opinion, she only wants him because he's rich and famous." I shook my head and a brilliant idea popped into my head.

I walked skipped over to my dad, who was rubbing Gena's back, soothing her cries, while she attempted to bed for forgiveness.

"Hey dad." I smiled micheviously and he gave me an odd look.

"Uh...When did Kim say we were going to visit mom?" Gena quickly looked up at me, and then to my dad with confusion on her face. My dad caught what I was up to though.

"We'll talk about it later." He gave me a glare.

"Um....I think we need to discuss it now. I know you miss her very much, because whenever you were talking about her you were smiling and blushing." I said innocently, even though I'm not. Gena and my dad sent me another glare.

"We'll talk Later." My put the emphasis on "Later"

"Why not now? I mean, Like, Maybe mom can move in or something, since she's with her grandparents. Well, actually, they're probably already dead, and she's probably lonely. It's just a suggestion." I shrugged and my dad's face turned really red with anger. Gena looked at him and gave him a glare.

"I'M LEAVING!!" Gena yelled, running up the stairs to grab her stuff. I knew I would be in a shit-load of trouble for what I did, but it was only for the best. My dad looked really miserable when I brought up Gena in conversation, but happy when I talked about my mom.

"You are in such big trouble missy." My dad said. I quickly walked away and ran behind Matt, who stood protectively in front of me. My dad tried to get me, but Matt wouldn't let him.

"Dude chill. What your girl did was something that none of us would even have the balls to do, seriously. I mean, you look soooo miserable with Gena. Move on and go back to Rachael. We ALL know it was meant to be between you two." My dad sighed after Matt explained.

"I guess you're right." he said looking down at his shoes.

"Can I come out now?" I asked. My dad chuckled.

"Yes....come on." My dad pulled me into a hug.

"Thanks. I never loved Gena. I always loved your mother. And of course, I love you." He whispered to me, kissing the top of my head.

"What about me?!" Jeremy questioned. I think he had superpowers that consisted of super-sonic hearing, because I could barely hear my dad, myself.

My dad laughed and pulled Jeremy into a hug.

"Your mom was always like an older sister to me. I guess you would be like a nephew to me." He chuckled.

''YAY!'' Jeremy screeched. I never knew he was this hyper. Haha.

Just then, Gena came running down the steps with a lot of stuff. She huffed, put her chin up, waltzed out of the house, and slammed the door.

"IT'S ABOUT MOTHER-FUCKING TIME!!'' Brian yelled. We all chuckled.

"Sure to hell it is!!" Johnny replied.

"Well let's go get fat kiddozz! Where we going?" Jimmy questioned and we all shook our heads.

"Uh...There's this good Italian resturant nearby. You guys up for that?" My dad suggested. We all nodded our heads, and headed towards the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating in awhile. Um...I'm going on vacation, so it will be an even longer wait....sorry kiddoz!! Comment pweassse!! Lovez u bunchez!