Status: New Story

Trashed and Scattered

Emotional Mess

I was really looking forward to spend time with Andrew today. It's been so long, and I've always had a small crush on him. NO THINK JUSTIN!! JUSTIN! UGH!

Andrew texted me, waking me up.

"Hey, got some rest? What time do you want me to pick you up" I smiled at the text I recieved. I looked at the alarm clock in the room that my dad let me sleep in. It read "12:00".

"U woke me up asshole! Lol, I'm juss playin. Uhh, around 1 shud b good. Need directions?"

I got up and walked into the bathroom that the bedroom led to. I grabbed my brush and started to brush out the knots to, when my phone started to vibrate.

"Lol...Yeah I'd luv 2 kno where ZV livez...haha. K I'll be round 1ish..." I laughed at the text and sent the long reply. I already knew where he lived because he gave me his address last night and my dad told me where that was at.

I then picked up the phone to call Justin to check in on him.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Heyyaalll this is Justin! Please leave a message when you hear a beepy sound so I can call ya back."

Beeeeeeeeeep

I hung up the phone. Odd. Very Odd. I thought to myself. Usually, Justin would pick up his phone. I decided to try and call again, but I got a reply from Andrew.

"Ok...I'll b there...:)" I sent a reply

"Where we goin?" After punching in my reply I tried to call Justin again. This time it rang once and I heard his voice.

"Ummm...Hold on babe....Hello?" I was confused for a sec.

"Hello? Justin..."

"Uh...Yeah...What's up Kales?..." I then heard a female voice in the background.

"Babe...who is that?" I could tell Justin pulled the phone away so I wouldn't hear, but the thing is...I DID hear him.

"No one...It's my sister....Her name is Kaylee." I huffed at that and got really pissed. Justin got back on the phone.

"What do ya want?" I was furious. I decided to yell in the phone, so the other girl would hear me.

"WHAT DO I WANT!! I WANT TO CANCEL THE FUCKING WEDDING, BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU ARE HAVING SEX WITH SOME OTHER GIRL THAT ISN'T ME!!!" I furiously hung up the phone and slammed it down on the night stand. My phone started to vibrate, letting me know that Andrew replied.

"It's a suprise where I'm taking u :)"

I quickly dialed Andrew's number, letting the tears out.

"Uh...Hello?" I just kept furiously crying.

"Kay, Is that you?" I nodded, but then forgot that he was on the phone.

"Yes...." I breathed out.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked sincerely

"Justin...He...He...I...I...Just...Can we hang out at my dad's today....I'll explain it here. Just head over right now." Andrew breathed out heavily. I knew he was angry about what Justin probably did to me.

"Yeah...I'm slipping on my converse right now...I'll be there within fifteen minutes."

"Can't wait to see you. Bye."

"Bye."

I dropped the phone and sat up against the wall with my knees to my chest. I don't know how long I was sitting there, but I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me and carried me out to the couch downstairs.

"Dad..." I breathed. He looked down at me with sympathetic eyes.

"Hun...What's wrong? What happened?" I looked up at him and cried some more. My dad wiped away some of the tears.

"I called Justin to tell him that I found Andrew, but I heard a girl talking in the background. Justin told her that I was his sister, so OBVIOUSLY he is cheating on me. I yelled into the phone saying that he wedding is cancelled and that we were over." My dad looked down at me and breathed heavily.

"Matt is definately gonna kill that boy." I chuckled slightly.

"I hope so." My dad held me for a little bit, as I cried some more.

"Um...Kay...aren't you suppose to go out with Andrew today or something?" He questioned.

"Oh...I kinda offered him to come over, because of what happened. Is that okay?" I looked at him and he smiled.

"Yeah." Just then we heard a knocking on the door.

"Speaking of the devil." I said getting up and answering the door. Andrew frowned, but gave me a huge hug. I told him everything, and he was furious.

"I'm so sorry Kales. I wish he never hurt you like that. You deserve way better than that asshole." I looked him in the eyes and felt butterflies going through my stomach.

"Somebody like..." I started to say. I looked deeper into his eyes and played with his beautiful black hair.

"Like....You?" I breathed in a questioning manner.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHHH CLIFFHANGER...Don't you guys just love mehh? Maybe if I get a shitload of comments I'll update again soon...:D