How all my dreams came true...

Chapter 11: An Unexpected message and apologies

Pat’s POV

It’s Saturday night and we just got a big win in Vancouver 3-1. I am really happy too it will help our team’s momentum going into San Jose.
So anyways me and Tazer are going out partying tonight.

It was late on Sunday night when me and Tazer got back to the hotel room to crash.
We lost to San Jose 4-1. I am not exactly what you call a happy camper.
All I have the energy to do is check my messages and go to sleep.

I picked up my phone and saw that I had a new voice mail. Hmm I wonder who that could be from. Maybe my mom or sisters cuz I was thinking of asking wend to come meet my family soon.

I clicked on call voicemail and listened,
You have one new message first new message, “Hey Patrick I don’t know if you remember but I’m your GIRLFRIEND. And I don’t appreciate you partying shirtless in limos with other girls. I can’t believe you cheated on me after all we’ve been through. As far is I’m concerned were done.”

“Shit! Shit! Shit!” I screamed.

“Whoa! Dude what’s wrong?” Johnny Asked.

“Listen.” Johnny listened to the message and a few seconds later said,
“You fucked up big time bro.”

“I don’t understand how she would have found out? I didn’t even do anything.”
“Were not even in Chicago.”

“Maybe it’s in the newspaper or something. We are pretty popular around the Chicago area Kaner.” Tazer suggested.

“Maybe your right. But what am I going to do now? She’s never going to forgive me” I asked.

“Well I would start by apologizing to her. Tell her the truth you know your side of the story and make sure she believes you. Then I would surprise her with something romantic that she would never think off. She’ll have no choice but to forgive you”

“Wow ok ill txt her right now. Not that she will reply anyway.”

I grabbed my phone and typed.

“Babe I’m sorry.” I Sent.

“You don’t understand.” I sent 20 minutes later.

“Please talk to me.” I sent one hour later.
“Okay she’s ignoring me. Let’s just forget about it and go to sleep.” I said.

“Okay. Night Kaner.”

“Night.”

Back to Wendy’s POV

The next day I was still as mad as the previous and saw pat had txted me 3 times and called me like 10 times.

I can’t even talk to him right now much less forgive him for what he did.

1 week has passed by and Pat and I have hardly spoken. I am still somewhat angry with him for what he did. Maybe if we talk about it will help us get through this. He’s coming home from the trip today and to be honest. I don’t know what to expect.

Pat’s POV

We have hardly spoken in 1 week and it’s killing me. I love her so much and she didn’t even let me tell her the truth. The good thing is that today we are going home and I have a lot planned.

“Hey Kaner what ru going to do to make up for everything?”

“Can’t tell I have a surprise up my sleeve though.”

“Okay cool man. Just make sure she forgives you.”

“Oh she will.”

With that I plugged my ipod in to my ears for the whole plane ride back to Chicago.

Back to Wendy’s POV

I looked through the mail and quickly and was surprised with what I saw.

A card with a note saying.

Hey, it’s Pat. Look, I know you’re mad at me and I know you know I’m coming home tonight. I just need to explain my side of the story. I’m taking you somewhere so make sure Ur ready at 7 and dress casual.

Okay I guess this is a start. I wonder what else he has up his sleeve.

Later when I came back from running errands there was a bouquet of flowers at our apartment door.

“Wow.” I said.

I opened the card inside and it simply said “I love you.-pat”

As I went back into our apartment and started to get ready I couldn’t imagine what he had planned for tonight.

At Around 5 I took a shower and went searching through my closet for something to wear. I decided on skinny jeans, flats a tank and a cardigan to go over. He did say dress casual.

Before I new it, it was 7 o’clock. I was so nervous and didn’t now what to do. My nervousness came to a halt when I heard keys rustle in the door.

“Hey” I said. As he stepped through the door.

“Hi” He said and went in for a kiss which I moved away from.

“Not until we talk about things.” I said.

“Okay fine.” He said clearly not so happy with my reaction.

“Alright let’s go.” He said.

“Okay”

We got on the elevator and it started going up. I was confused.

“Why are we going up?” I asked.
“Shush, it’s a surprise.” He said.

“Okay” I said.

We stepped out of the elevator on the top floor and I looked around at one of the most beautiful sights.

There was a table outside on the roof complete with candles, chicken parmesan, and a great view of the city. Oh and a hammock too.

“Pat this is so beautiful.” I told him.

“I’m glad you like it. Now can I really tell you my side of the story?” He asked.

“Yeah go ahead.” I said.

“Okay so that night in Vancouver we just got a big win 7-2 as you know.”

“Yeah” I said while taking a bite of the chicken.

“Okay so we all decided to go out to celebrate. We went to a couple bars and I had enough. So we decided to head back to the hotel. Everyone else was taking the team bus back to the hotel but, me stegr and madden missed it. So we had to take a limo. These random girls somehow ended up in there with us. I was a little drunk which is my fault but, I didn’t do anything.”

“Okay I believe you.”

“I promise nothing happened. Wait what? You believe me?”

“Of course I do.” I said with a chuckle, “It just took me a week to figure that out. I trust you now that I’ve heard the truth. I missed you so much. I hate fighting with you.” I said.

“Well that’s a relief.” He said while taking my hands in his over the table.

“I missed you to. You have no idea how much I missed you.” He said.

“Baby, that’s so sweet.” I said.
We finished up dinner and layed in the hammock with my head on his chest. Meanwhile he was stroking my hair.

“I’m so glad Ur home and we got to talk about things.” I said.

“Me too. Umm speaking of talking about things, my parents and sisters are coming in from Buffalo in a few weeks and I want you to meet them.” He said.

“Okay” I said.

After that, we left to go back to our apartment.
Pat took a shower and later joined me in our big bed.

“Mmm, I love how you smell after you shower.” I said.

“You do huh?” He asked.

“Yeah you smell like cologne.” I chuckled.

“So anyway if glad we talked everything out. I love you patty.”

“I love you too.”

As I drifted off to sleep I could have sworn he said,
“Forever and Always.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ummm yeah sorry updates are really slow! but finals r this week so dont expect anything til atleast Thursday or Friday. I'll try to maybe finnish the next chapter by then.. :)
hawks won tonight wooho! and kaner got an asist ;) hope you liked this chapter.