Status: Comments = fast updates!!!

According to You

*** On the Radio

After he had found himself in one of my skateboarding pictures, we started looking around and actually found him in 2 more. It was insane! And the weirdest thing is that we didn't know each other. When I think about it, I can remember giving him handshakes and stuff on the podium, but other than that we didn't even know each others names.
I, of course, felt like a dumb ass when I realized it was actually Shaun White I was with, and not just Shaun, a random skater. Of course I knew who he was. I was a skateboarder. He was a known name in our crowds. But he just laughed and said it didn't matter. But, I still think it was a little embarrassing since both of us are pro. But I guess it was because he was a snowboarder too. I don't know.

Shaun and I had been hanging out non stop for the last three days.

He was amazing. He had good humor, he was really nice, he was comfortable to be around, he was gorgeous, he was..

"Reed??" Shaun said, waving his hand in my face. "You ok?" He chuckled a little.

"Huh? Oh yeah. Just thinking." I said, smiling at him.

"'Bout what?" He said dangling his feet in the air.
We were currently sitting in my skateboard pool. The house were on the beach, so my dad had emptied the round, bowl like pool, so I could skate in it. We already had a skatepark in the backyard, so the pool fit nicely in.

"I don't know. You." I said. I've always been pretty straight forward.

He smiled. "Me? What about me?" I shrugged.

"I was just thinking how nice it is to be with you, just hanging out. I haven't felt so comfortable with a person in a long time.." I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back.

"I like being with you too. I think you should be my new best friend!" He grinned.

I laughed and grinned as well. "Ok then, best friend. How about we go surf today?"

He quickly got up and dragged me with him. It was only 12 in the afternoon, so it was perfect for surfing. Shaun had come over at nine, so we could skate. Both of us had agreed that skating in the morning was incredible. Especially with the sunrise and everything. And it was something about the air too. Maybe that sounds a little weird. But I swear it's actually different in the morning!

"Oh, I forgot to tell you something!" Shaun said as we were laying on our surf boards about a 100 feet from the beach, going slowly up and down as the waves came and passed.

"Then tell me?" I laughed.

"My mom and dad wants to meet you!" He grinned.

I turned my head slightly to the side. "But, aren't they getting a divorce?" I said, mentally kicking myself for brining it up. But he didn't seem to mind, not right now anyways.

"Yeah, and their fighting too. But they both wanna meet the person I've been hanging so much with these past couple days, and when I told them you were a girl, they just HAD to meet you." He chuckled, as I started to laugh. "So, they're having a barbecue with a couple of friends tomorrow, like 'were having a divorce' thing,"

I was about to say something, but it was like he read my mind,

"Yeah, I don't know why the hell they would wanna have that, but I think they're trying to leave it on a good note or something.. Even though they're leaving each other because of fighting. I guess it's better this way. Maybe they do it for Jesse, Kari and me, I don't know. But I, at least, appreciated." He said smiling. I nodded and smiled.
We were silent for a little while.

"But as I was saying," Shaun laughed, "They wanted you to come. So will you?"

"Sure!" I grinned.

"Oh, and you'll also meet my other best friends!" He said, as he looked forward on the wave that was making it's way in.

"Sounds like fun." I said as I turned my head to see what he was looking at. I saw the wave too. As if it was planned, both of us turned our heads towards each other, both sending a lets-catch-that-wave-dude look. We grinned as the wave took us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I know some facts about Shaun isn't right, like when he started snowboarding and skateboarding, and when he turned pro etc.. but I just change it so it fits the story! Just try to go with it please:) hahaha

this chapter wasn't too good, but I wrote it in like 15 minutes, cause I really have to go!!

comments!
<3