She's My Kind of Girl

All It Takes For Your Dreams To Come True

Anabelle. Yes she's this girl that just graduate but she gave up with her scholarship into the best college in Boston. She's a pure American girl but her mom was Italian so that's make her look so gorgeous. She has a blue eyes and a dark brown long hair. She loves to dance and her body is so flexible. She's perfect. There's a million guy that would be her boyfriend. Too bad, she never fall in love again after she broke up with her past-high-school boyfriend that she caught made out with other girl on the after prom party.

On the other side, Kyle, was a boy that just got accepted in this design college in Dallas. Too bad, he must to leave his dream and being in a band with his mates. He tours all the time. He rarely went home and that's the reason, his ex girlfriend, Mandy was broke up with him.

His band, Forever The Sickest Kids, was a pop-punk band that Anabelle likes. So……

"Anabelle. Wake up!"

"Ah, I still wanna sleep. What time is it anyway?", she yawning while wiping her eyes.

"Its 10 a.m already. Come on. We must to get our Forever The Sickest Kids ticket in the city now or it'll sold out"

"Shit, I forgot about that"

"Come on. Wakey wacky. Chop chop. Get ready now or I'll Kick your butt." said Lexa

Lexa or Alexandria was Anabelle's best friends. They live together in this cheap kick-ass apartment in Boston. Anabelle was a transferred girl from Orlando. Her family isn't together again. She moved to Boston by herself since his brother died.

I wore my jeans with a white Overnight Sensation shirt that i just bought last month. And yes with my favorite sneakers too. I wears whatever I wanted, not like Lexa. She was this girl that so fashionbulous. She wore anything up to date.
-----------------------------
We took Lexa's brother car to get to the mall. It just 20 minutes away from our place. Lexa plug her iPod onto the speaker and started singing Paramore's Brick By Boring Brick. Her voice was really good. No wonder she got accepted into this best music college in Boston.

When we got there, Lexa told me to wait in the coffee shop while she's getting our ticket for the next week show.

Lexa:

"Dude, do you still have 2 tickets for Forever The Sickest Kids next week show?"

"Yeah I do. Do you want to buy the meet and greet too? I still own 1 pass if you want too"

If I get her this pass for her birthday present, she must be so shock. "Okay, I get it then"

I go downstair to the coffee shop then I told her if I've got the meet and greet for her. She's jumping around and she hug me tightly.
------------------------------
After a week, we're finally going to the the show. Lexa's brother drive us to the venue, House Of Blues in the city. It's been a long time since the last time I got here. My ex boyfriend and his band used to play in this place. I really miss Nick. When I broke up with him, he trying to get me back but I was hurt till he wrote a song about me on his record. That was a very generous of him thought.

"Yay, we're here. Thanks Alex!"

"Sure thing, Anne! Be careful"

Then I run into the meet and greet room. I was late. They almost didn't allow me to come in but their manager feels bad for me so they allow me come, but meet and greet on their tour bus. Oh my god. I saw Kyle mopping his hair after he showered. He haven't wear his shirt yet. I almost fainted in there.

"Hi, I'm Anabelle. Sorry if I must doing the meet and greet in your bus though. Your manager let me in"

"Thats okay, pretty girl"

I can't stand it being here. I ran into the venue and I saw Kyle chasing me but I already hide in the middle of the hundred crowds.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did Kyle finally found Anabelle? Comment please!