She's My Kind of Girl

Words Between Wipers

Kyle running chasing her but he couldn't find her. It will be such a bad idea if he come into the crowd and he thinking to looking for her after the show.

Lexa asked Anabelle, "Where did you go?"

"I went to Forever The Sickest Kids tourbus and I saw Kyle half naked." I said while talking a hard breath

"WHAT?! How come? You're stalking little bitch. And why the hell are you running like a crazy chick?"

"Kyle chasing me. I don't know. It just weird and now I'm hiding from him"

"ARE YOU INSANE", scream Lexa

"I don't know. Let's just enjoy the show?"

The first song they playing was She's A Lady. Weird. I'm thinking of something bad gonna happening afterward. Then, before they play the last song, Kyle come to the microphone.

"Hey, anyone named Anabelle in here? The one from the meet and greet? Please come backstage after the show. Thanks"

I can't believe it Kyle would do that. Shocking me. Lexa pushed me to go to the backstage but I ran away to the Starbucks. I ditch Lexa. I was alone while drinking my hot vanilla latte, then a dude touch my back. I curious. I look back and it was Kyle.

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanna say hi. Why you ran away from me before?"

I speechless. I have no idea to myself why I ran away from him. Then, he took my coffee and drink a zip.

"Uh, vanilla latte. My favs"

"Why you drink my coffee? Go buy by your own dude"

I left. I'm trying to run away from him again. I just can't hangout with band dudes anymore. Everything reminds me of Nick. No one can take my heart back except him. To bad, he's engage now with this girl named Chelsea. He got that girl pregnant. I can't believe it Nick would do thing such like that.

"Why are you keep running from me?" scream Kyle

"I don't know. I just can't hang out with band dudes. Everything reminds me of my past"

"What happen? Tell me." he said. "Please don't cry, Anabelle"

"I cant Kyle. Probably you know who's my ex. He hurt me. He's from a band too. I cant stand it okay. Leave me alone"

"No, I cant. Who's your ex? I know him? Who? I don't wanna leave you alone like this. Just let me drive you home"

"You guys been on tour together last year. I was there, backstage, on the Boston show too."

"Wait, I think I recognize your face. You're Nick's ex?"

"Yeah, I'm Nick's Anabelle. The song that he wrote is about me"

"He's an ass. He cheated behind you back with our merch girl"

"What the………..Thanks for telling me that", then I run away and started to cry really hard. He's my first boyfriend, he was my first kiss, even I lost my first to him. I cant believe it.

"Anne, please don't cry. Let me drive you home okay?"
♠ ♠ ♠
What gonna happening after? Did they really going out soon? Comment please :)