‹ Prequel: Why Me?

The Screams Have Ended

Bonding

~Jeeremy‘s POV~

I stopped crying and was now laughing at the man who was doing a funny dance in front of me.

I was dancing with him before but he had set me down after a while.

“Alright, I‘m tired what do you want to do now?” he asked panting and sitting next to me.

I looked at him, and then looked around at all the things on the walls.

I saw a picture of the woman who was the first person I saw.

I looked around the room. Where is she? She’s always around, using that big black thing she puts over her eyes that makes that weird clicking noise.

I looked back at the man but he was gone. Then he suddenly appeared out of know where.

“Peek-a-boo.”

How did he do that? He disappeared again then reappeared.

I stretched my arms out to him. I wanted to go with him this time.

He picked me up and put his hand over my eyes. He got dark then light again and every time it there was light; the man made a funny face.

~Gustav‘s POV~

Jeeremy and I were just lying on the bed listening to some soft music. He was rested on my chest as I was slightly propped up on some pillows.

He yawned and turned his head to the side.

“You sleepy? Come on.” I carefully sat up and went to the nursery to put him in his crib.

I laid him and down and smiled as he yawned. I gently ran my fingers over his brown hair.

“Tomorrow you’re going to meet your grandparents and aunt.” I bent down and kissed his forehead.

I woke up early the next day so I could prepare Jeeremy and feed him before we go.

Once I was dressed, I checked Jeeremy to see if he needed to be changed. Unfortunately for me, yes.

After that was taken care of I sat in the kitchen and watched as Jeeremy sucked eagerly on the bottle.

“Do you think my mother will kill me?” Georg asked walking into the kitchen.

“Maybe but not with the triplets present.” I said smiling at him.

“Ha ha. Seriously. Do you think she‘ll be pissed off?” Georg asked.

“Maybe but tell her that you didn‘t even know though that may not work because you could‘ve called and told her.” I said seriously and took the bottle away from Jeeremy.

“Thanks and remind be never to ask you for advice every again.” he said and left.

I shrugged and continued to feed my son.

I burped Jeeremy then grabbed the baby bag I had packed the night before.

As I walked towards the door with Jeeremy in a baby carrier, I heard noise coming from the stairs and saw Georg coming downstairs with the triplets.

I shook my head at him and walked out the door. I went to my car and located a built in car seat.

“That’s convenient.” I said as I carefully situated Jeeremy in the seat.

I then got in the front seat and looked back at Jeeremy, “Alright, I have you, the bag, I’m dressed you clean now, let’s go show you off.”