‹ Prequel: Why Me?

The Screams Have Ended

Gift and Wishes

I shook my head and smiled up at Georg.

“Where are the triplets?” I asked looking around for anyone who might have them.

“Upstairs, watching a kiddy video with the other Tokio Hotel children.” he said leading me into the kitchen.

“Can I go see them?” I asked wanting to see my babies and godchild.

“Wait, I have a gift for you in here.” he said walking behind me and covering my eyes.

“Georg, you didn‘t have to-” I stopped when I opened my eyes and saw the triplets sitting in baby carriers with a banner hanging above there heads reading ‘Happy Birthday Мама’ and it was decorated with their handprints.

“Aww.” I cooed kneeling in front of them. “I love it Georg.” I said kissing each of them.

“Well that was their gift and this is mine.” he said and placed a box in my hand.

“Georg, you know I don‘t like you buying me things.” I said trying to resist opening the box.

“Well, I consulted with the adorable trio here and they like it and I know you will too.” he said making faces at them making them laugh. They do laugh just like him but cuter.

I shook it wondering what it could be.

“Now who’s being silly. Verna just open it.” Georg said smiling at me.

I sighed and opened the box and gasped, “Georg it’s gorgeous.” It was a lovely purple necklace. The jewel cut in the shape of a teardrop with an x of diamonds framed in gold attached to a gold chain.

“Here.” he said taking it from me and fastening it around my neck.

“You look beautiful.” he said hugging me.

“Hey enough of the mushy stuff, it’s time to blow out the candles on the cake and probably blow your husb-”

“Relia!” Bill yelled cutting her off.

“You are no fun.” Relia said crossing her arms and pouting.

I shook my head and bent back down to pick up two of my babies while Georg got the other.

“Alright bring in the cake.” Relia said and Bill and Tom came in carrying a huge grape themed cake.

“Hey how old are you anyway?” Miles asked.

“I‘ll be twenty-two in four days.” I said.

“Georg, you’re a pedophile!” Dom said.

“I‘m twenty-five!” Georg protested.

“Hey, you two! Shut up.” Relia said, fiercely looking at Dom and Miles who immediately shut up.

Everyone sang ‘Happy Birthday’ and it was now time for me to blow out my candles.

‘You don’t have to wish for me to be happy anymore. I’m happy now.’

I looked up at D.B. Every year I’d wished for her to be happy so some of the guilt will go away.

I nodded and tried to think of something else, but I already have what I’ve been wishing for since I was seven years old.

My fashions are being worn by people all over the world, Georg Listing is my husband and I have three beautiful children, though I do want more but this‘ll do for now.

I sighed and blew out the candles.

I wished for D.B.’s mom to know that D.B. is no longer suffering and is finally happy.

~Georg’s POV~

After the cake was distributed to everyone, Verna and I went up to our room with the triplets and ate our pieces of cake in peace.

“Did you have a happy birthday?” I asked lying back on the bed with Isobel lying on my chest.

“Yes but I think it‘ll be a much happier birthday if the triplets where gone so you could give me my real birthday present.” Verna said squeezing my thigh, rubbing it.

“Well, kids time for bed. Mommy and I need our alone time.” I said, carefully picking up all three of them and walking out of the room to the nursery.

I carefully but hurriedly put the triplets in their designated cribs.

I quickly came back into the room to find Verna lying on the bed in nothing but sexy lingerie.

“Wow.” I said unable to say anything else.

Verna sat up and crawled over to the end of bed and smiled at me.

“Come over here and wish me a happy birthday.” She said in a low sensual voice that got my blood pumping.

“Oh I‘m going to do much more than that.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter. Hope you all have an awesome holidy for whatever you celebrate!