‹ Prequel: Why Me?

The Screams Have Ended

Relieving Stress

~Lenuta‘s POV~

I am now five months pregnant and Tom is pretty much freaking out.

He’s waiting on me hand and foot, making sure I am comfortable at all times and that I get what I want exactly when I want it.

That is rather convenient when I have cravings.

I’m not going to lie and say I don’t like the attention because I do but I honestly think Tom needs to calm down or he’s going to have some kind of panic attack one of these days.

Which is what he’s having now. We went to the doctor to get an ultrasound but didn’t want to know what the others were or how many others were there.

Which was a good thing because it would just have Tom Tom worrying until he starts ripping his hair out.

“What if I screw up and accidentally leave one of them somewhere or if I-”

“Tom Tom.” I said watching him pace back and forth.

“Embarrass one of the girls and they hate me forever. Oh god! I‘ve ruined them,-”

“Tom Tom.” I said again, now he’s gone from very amusing to very, very annoying.

“Once they find out how I used to be, kids are going to tease them to no end-”

“Tom Tom!” I yelled finally losing my cool.

“Yes, I‘m sorry.” he said standing in front of me.

“Calm down and breath before you need to be sent to the hospital.” I said taking his hand and making him sit beside me, “You’re going to do just fine. I know it.”

“Alright.” he mumbled. “But-”

“No buts Tom. You’re going to be a great dad and that‘s final.” I said crossing my arms.

“I‘m sorry Lenny. I‘m just nervous.” he said.

“It‘s alright Tom Tom, just try to relax. You‘ll have enough time to worry when they start dating.” I said smiling.

“Oh god!” he said and collapsed backwards onto the bed.

Opps, that probably wasn’t the best thing to tell him.

~Tom‘s POV~

“Tom Tom you really need to wine down.” Lenuta said getting behind me and rubbing my shoulders.

“I know.” I said running my hand over my face.

We are still on break. Georg and Verna are on some stupid island with their little tribe. Gustav is away on business, I don’t know what business and nor do I care and D.B. and mini Gustav are still at Verna’s parents house.

“How about we go out and have some fun?” she said putting her chin my shoulder; I could feel her medium sized belly poking into the middle of my back.

“We could have some fun here?” I said suggestively.

“No, the last time that happened she ended up pregnant and engaged to you.” Relia said walking in, killing the mode fastest than I ever thought possible.

“There‘s this invention called knocking, you should try it.” I said glaring at her.

“Oh hush. We’re going out, Thomas.” She said taking her sister by the hand and walking her out the room.

“You need to control you wife.” I said as Bill walked in.

“You need to stand up to her and lock the door.” he said. “Come on you need to blow off some steam.”

“I‘d rather be blown.” I grumbled.

“Let‘s go horn dog” he said pushing my shoulder.

We drove to a club. Lenny and I sat up front while Bill and Relia dry humped in the backseat.

“And I‘m the horn dog” I mumbled shaking my head.

I stopped in front of the club them got out my car and went to the passenger door to help Lenny out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating sooner. I just graduated high school! So happy! More time to write! Yay!