‹ Prequel: Why Me?

The Screams Have Ended

Planning

~D.B.’s POV~

“Ahhh! Thump.” Tom said falling to the floor, doing another imitation of Georg fainting in the hospital.

It was two weeks after the birth of the triplets and all of the babies were sound sleep.

Since David is sorry about the long ass tour, he is giving us three months to relax which we are all extremely grateful for.

Especially Georg and I, because we get time to get used to the idea of being fathers and to bond with our children.

“Will you get off that already!” Georg shouted at Tom who nearly fell off the couch with laughter.

“If you would have gotten off of Verna that wouldn‘t have happened.” Bill said crossing his arms as Relia continued to laugh at Tom.

“You should be one to talk Bill!” Verna said crossing her arms also.

“Hey, we only have two children, you guys have three.” Relia said to Verna finally calming down.

“Yeah but you had one after the other. How did that even happened if Bill wouldn‘t even see you?” Georg asked draping an arm around Verna‘s shoulder.

“He made up for lost time.” Relia said smirking.

“Ewww, mental image.” I said cringing.

“Oh he finally speaks. And what about you and your magical sperm that magically got your wife pregnant?” Relia asked smirking at D.B. and I.

D.B. shook her head and blushed.

I was about to answer when a shrill cry was heard from upstairs.

~D.B.’s POV~

I was about to leave but looked at Verna first.

“It’s Carla and she’s hungry.” she said sighing.

Since the babies can’t tell you what they want Verna decided to test her mind reading on them. It doesn’t work on Jeeremy but it does work on the triplets.

“I‘m not going.” Georg said quickly.

“Well unless you suddenly grow breast then I always have to go.” Verna said rolling her eyes and left the room.

~Gustav‘s POV~

Once she was gone Georg spoke, “What do you think I should do for her birthday?” he asked, mainly D.B.

I looked at her for an answer. She quickly wrote it down and handed it to me to read.

I frowned I really hope she’ll get in the habit of speaking regularly. I’ve only heard her speak when she has something important to say or when she’s talking to Jeeremy.

It immediately became another thing I love about her. But I can understand it hurts her to speak, so I’m not gonna push it.

“Take her to Russia so her parents can meet their grandchildren.” I read aloud.

“That‘s sound like a great idea.” Lenuta said smiling at Georg.

“Yes that‘s good but what about something for just Verna and I?” Georg asked turning back to D.B.

“Why don‘t you buy her new bass? She‘s been complaining about her old one.” I read what D.B. wrote then looked at Georg.

“That‘s also good but your holding out on me D.B., I know you are.” he said.

~D.B.’s POV~

I rolled my eyes, ‘Fine, you clumsy oaf! She wants you guys to move in with us since she feels like you guys are family and since she can’t be with her own family all the time she’d feel better if you guys lived here.’

“Really? I thought we got on her nerves.” Bill asked.

“You get on everyone’s nerves.” Tom said rolling his eyes sitting up properly next to Lenuta.

Bill scoffed, “And you don‘t, with all your constant self praising?” Bill said looking skeptically at his brother.

“At least I‘m not continuously doing things to get attention.” Tom replied.

Oh, I can feel a twin fight coming on.