Status: Updates might be slow because (I, Clara) suck at working

Caught Up In A Moment, But Not In The Right Way

Chapter Fourteen

Mason

After finally getting me to agree to sex in the kitchen, I found that the thrill of getting caught made it ten times better. We were about to finish when the door opened.

"Holy fucking shit!" Mitchel screamed.

"Holy hell Mitchel! Haven't you ever heard of knocking?" I said.

"It's the kitchen!" he replied, throwing his arms up.

"You still could've given us a heads up," I said.

"How the hell was I supposed to know you'd taken to fucking in the kitchen?" he asked. "I eat in here for God's sake."

"We didn't leave anything on the counter," I said. "You could've at least asked where we were."

"Geez, I'm sorry. I just didn't expect to walk into the kitchen to find my brother and his girlfriend having sex."

"I told you we would get caught anywhere we go," Clara muttered.

"I didn't think anyone was home."

"Guess you thought wrong," she said. "Mitchel, you're not going to be, like, scared of the kitchen for a while are you?"

"I might be," he said, playing with his hair, something all of us seem to do. Clara gave him a hug.

"It's not even dirty. Plus," she whipered, but loud enough so I could hear it, "it wasn't all that great."

She said it playfully, and she smirked back at me.

"Please," I said. "I rocked your fucking world."

"Aren't we just full of ourselves?" she smiled.

"Do you disagree?"

"Yes Mason, you rocked my fucking world," she said, rolling her eyes.

"I thought so," I said, putting my arm around her and smiling with satisfaction.

"I think next time we're using the bathroom, though," she said.

"Good idea," I agreed.

"And not have Mitchel walk in. He might have nightmares," she laughed.

"Poor kid," I said, shaking my head.

"Hey, I bet it was worse than the time we walked in on Hannah and Trace," she said.

"Dear God, they were like animals!" I said.

"I know! The tour bus was worse."

"They would do it anywhere," I said.

"We know that. No can I still get my phone back?" she asked.

"Fine," I said, giving in.

"Thank you Dad," she said sarcastically. "Can I call her, or you just want me to act like nothing's wrong?"

"Call her, but tell her nothing," I said.

"I still wish you would think longer about this," she sighed.

"I know what I want," I said firmly.

"I was in the band, too, Mason," she said. "I don't think it's right. I mean, sure he announced it the wrong way, but he didn't break any rules."

"He didn't discuss it with Anthony and I. That was breaking a rule."

"I didn't know about it either," she said.

"I know," I said. I didn't know what else to say. She was just as much a part of the band as any of us. But I'm going to do it anyway.

"Mason, seriously. Think about it for a few days. He was your best friend," she said.

"Was," I said. "Not anymore."

"Babe, I'm not taking anything out on Hannah. You shouldn't take anything out on him."

"You don't have anything to take out on Hannah. You guys were doing just fine," I said.

"Still, point being," she said.

"It needs to be done," I said flatly. I looked to Mitchel, who had been watching us intently.

"Mitchel, do you think it's fair, or not?" I asked.

"Well, what exactly are you going to do?" he asked.

"He's going to sue Trace," Clara replied.

"Um...do I really have to take part in this?"

"Yes!" Clara and I said at the same time.

"Fine! No, I don't think it's fair. Trace was your best friend Mason. And think about what it could to to Clara's friendship with Hannah," he said.

"Finally! Someone who agrees with me!" Clara said.

"What does it have to do with Clara and Hannah?" I asked, ignoring her.

"Because we were part of this band, too. Which means we should have a say," she replied.

"How could that possibly mess up your friendship?"

"She'll think I agreed to this. It'll make me seem like the bad guy," she said.

"Well, that's why I'm keeping you two out of it," I lied.

"You are? Oh, my God, Mason, why didn't you tell me?" she said happily, believing me.

"There's no need for you to lose Hannah as a friend over this."

"Thank you baby," she said, kissing my cheek. Mitchel gave me a look that said 'How did you do that?' I just smiled.

"You're welcome," I replied.

Trace

I was in the guest bedroom, where I had been doing all the recording for Ashland HIGH. I hated not recording with Mason. If I had a question, he wasn't there to answer it. It just sucked. I was just finishing the vocals when the door opened.

"Oops," Hannah mouthed, her head poking through the door. I shook my head and motioned for her to come in. She entered the room and closed the door behind her. I finished the track and took the headphones off. I looked over at Hannah; she was wearing a t-shirt that said 'You show me yours, I'll show you mine.' Her flowered bottoms looked more like underwear than shorts.

"Come here," I said. She walked over to me and sat on my lap.

"I haven't seen you all day," I said, putting my chin on her shoulder.

"I know," she pouted. I hugged her around her waist.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"It's okay," she smiled. "I still love you."

"I love you, too," I smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Have you talked to Clara today?" I asked. She was always happier after she'd talked to Clara.

"No. I called her earlier, but Mason answered and said she couldn't talk. It was weird," she said.

"Maybe she was just busy," I said, playing with her hair. "Or maybe they were about to get some."

"If they were, I would like to thank him for not telling me," she said. I laughed. I stood up, picking her up bridal style.

"Let's go get something to eat, shall we?" I said. I took her in the living room and sat her on the couch.

"I thought we were getting something to eat," she said.

"We are. I'm ordering pizza," I replied. "And when we get it, we're going to sit on the couch and eat it while we watch A Nightmare on Elm Street."

I knew watching that movie was one of Hannah's favorite things to do, and I was trying to make up for not seeing her all day.

"And then you'll have sex with me, right?" she said. That was also one of her favorite things to do.

"All night long baby," I said with a smirk.

"Really? You're going to do me all night long?" she said in a dirty tone.

"If you're up for it," I replied.

"Oh, I'm up for it," she said, her voice sultry.

"Slow down there baby," I said. "We have to eat first."

She gave me a dirty smile and sat back on the couch. I called in the pizza order. When it got here, Hannah and I snuggled on the couch and watched A Nightmare on Elm Street. After the movie ended, Hannah cut the TV off and scooted closer towards me.

"Trace, these shorts need to come off," she whispered seductively in my ear. Her lips crashed onto mine. My fingers snaked through her hair as I slipped my tongue in her mouth. My hand moved from her hair and up her shirt, barely touching her skin; I knew that drover her crazy.

She moaned slightly into the kiss. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and I carried her into the bedroom, kicking the door closed behind me.

--------

I woke up and looked over at the clock, which read ten twenty-two. I didn't want to get up; Hannah and I didn't go to bed until four thirty. Plus, I was completely give out from the night we had. But I needed to get some work done on my album.

I tried very carefully to get out of bed without waking Hannah, but she stirred and looked up at me.

"Stay with me today," she said sleepily. "Please?"

I thought about it for a moment. I had barely seen her in the last few days, and I knew that it was taking a toll on her emotions considering everything that's happened. I decided on staying with her. I got back in bed and she curled up to me. She was asleep almost immediately, and I followed suit soon after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Clara helped with this one.