Status: Updates might be slow because (I, Clara) suck at working

Caught Up In A Moment, But Not In The Right Way

Chapter Two

Clara’s Point of View

It’s been only a week since Hannah and I became official band members of Metro Station and I don’t know how to express the stress it’s brought on me. I mean Trace and the crew has been amazing to me, but Mason Musso seems to look at me like there’s something wrong or he wants to kill me.

Their starting us out on a small tour called ‘Ducks Go Quack’ funny name but some of Metro’s friends like We the Kings, Boys Like Girls, and Cash, Cash are suppose to be there.

I groan changing the channel finding even on a tour bus the television stations are still pointless, boring, and made me want to remove it from the bus. Mason’s offered to let me play Halo 3 with him and Trace but I declined because I suck when it comes to video games, the only game I know how to play is Kingdom Hearts.

“So, Zombie how are you liking the dream?” Chris asks handing me another red bull I shrugged my shoulders.

“Its okay, but um I know this is weird to ask but when us girls are on our month? What do you guys do?”

He laughs messing with my hair, I smile turning red.

“That won’t be a problem you can’t shit, puke, and throw your tampons in the toilet just throw them in the trash can. Just pleas tell me you’re not on it?”

“No, but when I am if I say or act rude it’s not me talking.”

“Got you, nervous about your first tour?”

“Just a little I’m sure I’ll make it.”

“That’s good, if you need anyone to talk to I’m always around.” He says walking back to the living room side seeing Mason moving around with the controller.

Trace text me saying we needed to get dress because now we are only ten minutes from the arena I sigh walking over to the back hearing Mason following me making me feel insecure, my clothes were no longer winter clothing I had back the shorts, boxers, short shorts, and tang tops that showed my chubby arms I groan seeing myself in the mirror.

“You look fine, just get dressed.” Mason says. I look over seeing he didn’t have the greatest body either I blush feeling his skin press against mine. He yawns pulling on plain white T- shirt and then reaching for a flannel red shirt, I slip on my old faded Owl Always Love You tang top, and then trying to find my shorts.

“Looking for this?” Mason asks holding him I nod taking it, he was being nice to me today over the week he wouldn’t even say a word to me let alone Hannah.

Today we were starting a new tour as the new Metro Station in Las Vegas I gotten many emails from our fans on our youtube channel asking questions and wishing us the best of luck, luck is more than what I need right now.

Hannah hands Chris the camera to film our last video for the channel that got us here, he lifts his fingers up counting backwards I fix my hair a few times seeing my shorts were showing my short legs I frown until he said action.

“Hey everyone, Clara and I have some sad news for you.” She pouts staring at Trace who was staring at us with a ‘What the fuck?’ on his face.

“We are no longer going to be using this youtube channel due to the new job we have, and the new moving conditions to where we won’t have the time to update. Go to the side link and I have a new channel up called Hannah Cam, go to it this weekend and you’ll see why.”

Mason walks in with his new clothes on I smile as the camera turns my direction.

“I want-I mean we want to thank everyone who has supported us in the past two years, without you guys we would be living off ramen noodles and soda.” I give my famous peace sign to the camera before Chris turns it off.

“Metro Station?” a buff guy with tattoos asks as I take the last bit of my cigarette, Trace nods grabbing his sun glasses. Mason walks over to me with his sun glasses on, I push my real glasses up to my eyes again as Hannah walks outside we follow the man outside where the sun was heating my body I smile closing my eyes for a moment.

“This is so much better than Winter.” Hannah says putting her ear piece in, I nod putting mine in and having Mason fixing my left one.

“These things are bitches to fix, but you should hear Trace and I clearly.”

“Okay, is it okay for me to be scared as fuck?”

“It’s normal Trace will be around you, if you want there’s a bucket to throw up at near the drums, or just relax it’s not good to start your first day being scared.” He says putting the ear piece in my left ear I smile lightly.

“Have you ever played in a arena before?” he asks
“No, I’ve been in bands with small crowded stages, nothing like this.” I mutter hearing someone shout Metro Station to the crowd and them shouting back making me more nervous I lean over the grass area throwing my guys out.

“Don’t let them scare you Clara, you’ll be fine.” He says as we hear Chris calling up to go closer to the stairs, I sigh wiping my mouth feeling Masons hand rub my back for some support.

“You better be right on me being okay.”

“Clara, I’m scared.” Hannah says with shaking legs I pull her into a huge hug soon I felt more than my body hugging.

“You just made a new way to start a concert group hug!” Trace declares making everyone laugh and feel much better.

After a few minutes of Mason praying and my last hit on the cigarette Trace and Mason we’re called over to the front grabbing their guitars Hannah and me follow them until we got to the drum kit.

“Do you think we’ll be okay?” Hannah asks me pushing her hair back into a bun.
“I think it’s better than being home, lets hope that nothing serious happens.”
“Fan girls are glaring at us.” She says pointing to a girl with hair that looked too much like fire and another one with scene hair that I wanted to throw my cigarettes at just to watch it catch on fire.

“They probly think we’re their girlfriends.”

“Yeah, I think Trace is cute.”

“I knew it!” I shout pointing at her nose; she giggles turning red as he looks back at us probably heard me yell.

“Maybe Musso and you will hook up.”

“I don’t think so, he hates me or something.”

“I think he’s just trying to get use to us, he’ll come through soon.”

“Maybe we just have to see.”

“We are Metro Station from Hollywood, California.” Mason says into the microphone walking around having girls screaming, pulling hair out, and crying making Hannah and I giggle at how these girls think he is god next to Trace.

“Before we start our show we have our two official new members of Metro Station with us today!”

“They’re from Ohio so they’re a long way from home, make them feel welcomed.” Mason says smirking at us as we walk over to them, everyone was staring at us like we landed on another planet some of them we’re curious and I saw some saying ‘Whores’ ‘Bitch’ ‘nasty’ Mason leans into my ear.

“Remember some of them won’t like you, just be yourself.” He smiles messing with my hair.

“Well Hello everyone, I’m Hannah I hope you guys can have a good time.” Hannah says quickly making her way to her spot. I curse under my breath as Trace says something about Hannah is the new blanket making girls fucking giggle it wasn’t even funny and they laugh.

“This girl right here is our new drummer.” Mason says looking over at me I smile nodding putting the microphone to my mouth.

“Ello, I’m Clara and please don’t laugh at Trace’s lame jokes.” I said having some girls laugh as I remove myself from the front of the stage to the back of the drum kit.

“Here’s a new song we haven’t played it in the states this is called Japanese Girl.” Trace says as Hannah starts the first part of it.

The concert was amazing everyone was putting their bodies into the crowds with just words; the fans cheered, screamed, and even threw bras on stage making me laugh my ass off while drumming. Trace jumped off of the kit a few times making me scared that he was going to fall off but he would just laugh running around the stage singing, Mason was not much of a mover he slammed his guitar at the end of ‘Control’ he was pissed about something or just trying to be a rock star.

Now it was time for the real test. I was scared to death about what is going to go down at the meet and greet where we sign things, talk to fans, fans talking to us, and questions being asked by them. I was worried about if someone said the wrong thing to Hannah because god knows what she’ll do; she’s probably worried I’ll place a smart ass remark to anyone who thinks I’m just a girlfriend or whatever to the band.

Hannah’s Point of View

Even though our first performance was nerve racking, I thought Clara and I did a kick ass job. I saw some fan girls glaring at us as if their stares were going to light us on fire. But I didn’t let it bother me.

I was worried about the meet and greet, though. I already knew some of the girls didn’t like Clara and I.

I wiped the little sweat that was on my forehead with the towel Chris threw at me backstage.

“How come you don’t sweat?” Trace asked.

“Because I wasn’t jumping off the drum set all night. All I do is stand there and play the keyboard,” I replied. “But I do sweat…on occasion,” I said with a smirk.

“I bet you do,” Trace said, giving me a dirty smile. I returned the gesture and grabbed the half empty water bottle from his hand.

“Hey!” he said as I gulped some of it down.

“Sorry, I’m lazy,” I shrugged, handing him the bottle.

“Guys-and girls-two minutes until I let the fans in,” Ranel said, poking his head in the door. I felt a rush of nerves as he said this, but I tried not to let it bother me. I just stood with the others as we waited for the crazy fans to be let in.

Ranel opened the doors and the room was instantly flooded with girls. They went straight down the line getting autographs and pictures. Mason, then Trace, then Clara and then me. Some stopped at Trace and Mason and completely ignored Clara and I.

“You guys are really good,” one girl said. She got an autograph from both Clara and I, and pictures. A lot more girls liked us than I thought would.

On the other hand, a lot more hated us than I thought would, too.

“I hope you two aren’t expecting me to want anything from you,” one girl said rudely.

“We didn’t ask you to come over here,” I snapped. “No one here’s going to force you to get an autograph from anybody.”

“Don’t get an attitude with me, bitch,” she said angrily.

“Listen, stupid fucker, I don’t know who you think you are coming up here and talking shit. No one said anything to you about getting autographs from either one of us,” Clara said, glaring at the girl.

“Fuck you! I bet the only way you even got in this band was fucking Mason,” the girl spat at Clara. “And which one did you fuck? I bet your slutty ass fucked both of them,” she said, turning to me.

I felt the anger boiling up inside me. My face was hot with rage. I curled my fist and bit back angry tears.

“Trace,” I heard Clara say, “she’s gonna punch that girl in the face.”

I drew my fist back, ready to strike. But Trace was too quick. He grabbed my arm and held it behind me.

“Ranel, come get this girl out of here,” he said, struggling to hold me back. Ranel came and escorted the girl out, Trace letting me go when he was sure she was nowhere in the room.

However, I didn’t move. I stood still with my eyes closed, taking deep breaths to calm me down.

“Are you okay?” Trace asked when I opened my eyes. I nodded and we proceeded with the meet and greet.

The rest of the girls were mostly nice to Clara and I. The ones who didn’t want to talk to us didn’t, and we were okay with that.

Soon we were able to leave the building safely and without being trampled. We all climbed on the bus and I went into the bunks for my camera.

“Smile, you’re on Hannah Cam!” I said when I emerged from the bunk area.

“I feel honored,” Trace said.

“You should,” I laughed.

“Why, pray tell, are you filming us?” Mason asked.

“So I have a record of our first concert together, duh,” I said. “Here, Clara, hold these while I speak to our people.”

Clara took the camera and turned it on me.

“Hey guys, its Hannah and this is the very first episode of Hannah Cam! Also, Clara and I played our first show today,” I said.

“And they sucked!” Trace smirked.

“We did not,” I said. “We were amazing.”

“Yeah, I guess you guys were okay,” he said.

“Anyway, I thought I was going to have to whoop this girl’s ass. She was talking shit to me and Clara,” I said.

“She would’ve punched her in the face, but luckily Trace was strong enough to hold her back,” Clara said, facing the camera toward her.

“I could’ve gotten out of his grip easily. I just didn’t want to get sued,” I said.

“Yeah, right,” Trace said, rolling his eyes.

“You wanna go, Cyrus?” I asked.

“Let’s go,” he said.

“I’m about to kick Trace Cyrus’ ass, guys. This is a great first episode.”

He came up from behind me and put my arms behind my back.

“You won’t get out,” he said. I smirked at the camera, pulled out of his grip and grabbed his arm. I only saw the shock on his face for a few seconds before I put his arm behind his back and pushed him to the floor.

“What do you say Cyrus?” I asked as I put my hand on his shoulder blade to keep him from getting up.

“You win,” he said.

“Thought so,” I said, letting him up.

“Remind me never to piss you off,” he said, making me laugh.

“Thanks Clara, I’ll take that back now,” I said, taking the camera from her. Mason was sitting on the couch silently. So I decided to bother him.

“Why hello Mr. Musso,” I said. “How’s it going over here?”

He gave me the stink eye and held up his middle finger.

“Aw, come on Musso. This is just like Ant Cam. Only I’m not Asian. And I don’t have a penis,” I said. He rolled his eyes, but I could tell he was trying to hold back a smile.

“We’ll be best friends one day,” I said.

“What about me?” Trace said, poking his bottom lip out.

“We can be best friends if you want,” I said.

“Yes,” he said, fist pumping. I laughed as I turned the camera off.

“So, how’d you enjoy your first show?” Trace asked.

“It was so much fun,” I replied. “We totally kicked ass.”

“Me and Mason did, but you and Clara sucked,” he replied with a smile.

“Shut it Cyrus,” I said.

“Why don’t you make me, Vanderbilt?” he said. “Whoa, that’s a mouthful.”

“You’re a mouthful,” I muttered, not realizing how it sounded.

“You would know, wouldn’t you?” Mason spoke up. He was wearing a huge smile on his face.

“You’d like to find out, wouldn’t you Musso?” I asked. He laughed. Finally, he laughed.

“Damn, she didn’t even turn red,” he said.

“Hannah doesn’t blush,” Clara said. “She’s too much of a flirt.”

“Shut up, you make me sound like such a whore,” I joked.

“Hey, I call ‘em like I see ‘em,” she smirked.

“Be quiet, Hippie,” I said.

She glares, crossing her arms I jump on her lap. Seeing her face turn into pain, I smirk kissing her cheek.

“Hannah, my legs are sore as it is.” She mutters. I move off her legs; she yawns, rubbing her eyes under her sun glasses.

“Is it okay if I take a nap?” she asks Chris, who was looking at the clipboard. He looks down his finger stopping mid way.
“No, we have to eat ladies. Come on we’re all going to get some food, now where do you want to go?” He asks, making me even hungrier.

“Clara, go ahead to bed.” I said getting worried. Maybe we should have said no to this, I don’t want Clara going back to her old self again. She nods walking over to the bunks grabbing her pajamas Mason walks away to grabbing his.

“What about Diary Queen we could use some sweets and god knows Clara will love you guys to death.”

“DID YOU SAY DIARY QUEEN?!?!” we heard two voices shout, Trace laughs seeing Clara and Mason’s head stick out we nod Clara smiling.

“Looks like its Diary Queen.” Chris says walking outside shaking his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Clara and I wrote this together.
So instead of just Whoa!Hannah, pretend it says ClaraZombie and Whoa!Hannah.