Happiness Is Forever

I Love You

Ekaterina smiled, looking up at the bunk bed roof. She rolled over slightly to see her boyfriend of almost six years, Mikey Way. Ekaterina rubbed her eyes and silently crawled out of the bed. She walked out into the living area of the bus to find Gerard eating Fruit Loops.

“Morning’ Gee,” she sighed, flopping into the chair. She crinkled her nose at the terrible smell of his cereal .

“Hey Sunshine, good morning;” He smiled, shoving another spoonful of colourful cheerio looking bits into his mouth. “Don’t crinkle your nose like that.” He laughed.

Ekaterina straightened out her face and giggled.

“So, when do you guys play?” Ekaterina asked, tilting her head slightly but standing up.

“Well, it’s almost four, so we have sound check in two hours then we go on.” Gerard stated, eating another spooful of cereal.

Ekaterina nodded and looked through the cupboards finding her Pop Tarts stash. She grinned and pulled out a blueberry one, taking her seat. “And in three, two, one...” she counted softly.

One her last word, Frank ran into the living room \ kitchenette area. “Damn, where’d you hid them E-Kat?!” he panted, tired.

“I’ll never crack!” Ekaterina tried to keep a straight face, holding in her laugher. Frankie dove and started tickling her, she fell back into Gerard who spilled his cereal all over himself and let out a few profanities. He stood while Ekaterina was attacked and erupting with pleas of help and giggles. Finally, Bob got out of bed and pulled Frank off the poor giggling girl.

When Ekaterina finished laughing, she stood, holding her sides, walking to the cupboard where she stashed the pop tarts. She pulled the Oat Gram’s box out and took a pack of pop tarts out for Frankie.

“You’re sly Kat.” Frankie snatched the silver packaged food and opened it with haste.

Ekaterina sat back down and waited for Gerard to come back from changing. When he did, he brought a sleepy Mikey with him.

Four hours later, Ekaterina was standing on the sidelines at their show, watching. It never grew old, and she was always mesmerized.

Gerard finished a song, the second to last before the ending. “I would like to bring out a certain girl.” He smiled, glancing at Ekaterina. She smiled, hoping it wasn’t her. “Ekaterina Skobrev, my little brother’s girlfriend, and my best friend.”

Ekaterina dragged herself on stage and stood beside Gerard. “This is for spilling my Fruit Loops.” He laughed. “But I believe Mikey has something to say.” He grinned wildly.

Ekaterina turned to Mikey, who was holding a microphone.

“Ekaterina, I have known you since we were fifteen. And I have loved you since,” he smiled, kneeling. Ekaterina’s heart thumped twice as fast. “Will you be my wife?” It was plain and simple, and it made the little blond burst out crying.

“Of course!” she cried out, falling to her knees and hugging him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Will be changing layout later. But please comment and subscribe.