Happiness Is Forever

Leaving

Mikey was not back to normal yet. It had been a month since the last outburst. Then one night, after a show, Ekaterina was sitting in bed only two hours after they headed back to the bus, waiting for Mikey again.

A bang at the front of the bus made Ekaterina jump out of her skin. Frank, Gerard and herself all hopped out of their beds and ran to the noise. There, at the entrance of the bus, they found Mikey making out with a groupie that had been following them.

“That’s what you get for sleeping with my brother.” Mikey giggled, clearly intoxicated once again. The girl had bright pink hair and was completely naked from the upper half, had white around her nostril and had only a short skirt and fishnet tights on.

Ekaterina couldn’t even say anything. She stood, walked to her bunk, grabbed her things and walked to the small pantry.

Curling up with a blanket and pillow, Ekaterina pulled her laptop out. She opened the internet and found the site she was looking for. Clicking the contact address, she typed out a letter.

”Dear Captain Harlow,
This is Private Skobrev, I was wonder if I could join again? And how soon...”


Ekaterina’s fingers flew over each key with a set mind and determination. She sent the email and waited. She kept her eyes open as long as she could be eventually fell asleep.
At eleven o’clock the next day, before any of the boys had woken, she wrote up them each a letter and packed her bags.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments and subscribers?