Status: Active

That's When You're the Prettiest

If Only They Knew

The crowd cheered as we bid our goodnight. I waved to the audience, and I threw my last guitar pick into the audience. A girl pushed a guy out of the way to get the pick off the ground. Our fans were the best, but sometimes they were a little crazy. I laughed to myself as I nodded to the audience before taking off my guitar and heading offstage.

I handed my guitar off to the guitar tech before walking down the stairs to backstage. As I turned the corner to go backstage, I saw her.

I smiled cockily, my heart starting to race, as I walked towards her. She continued walking, pretending she hadn't seen me. As we reached each other, she bumped my shoulder before putting her arm up to my chest to stop me from going any farther. I looked over at her, but she was determined to look straight ahead and not at me.

"The boys have a meet and greet," she said, looking straight ahead. She slipped something in my pocket quickly so I couldn't see it. I nodded, but she was already walking towards the stairs I had just came down from. I turned around and stared at her figure walking away.

She has no idea what she does to me.

I turned around to see that the guys of Mayday Parade were coming out of their dressing room. I was pretty good friends with their singer, Derek.

"Hey man, nice set," Derek said nodding at me, leaning against the wall. We gave each other a hand shake before Derek looked over to the stairs and saw Jess's shadow cast into the ground from the top of the stairs.

"Have you met Jess yet?" He asked. Yes. Every part of her.

"Your sister? Not officially. I will though,"

"I'm telling you man, even though she's my sister, I think you two would be perfect for each other, just saying. Just don't knock her up," Derek said looking at me.

"Well I'd definitely have to meet her first before anything like that could happen," I told him, knowing he'd believe my lie. He smiled at me.

"You've got a point," He said, noticing the other guys were heading to the stage, "I'll catch up with you later." He started heading up the stairs with the guys.

As soon as the cheering began on stage, I knew that they were already playing. I looked down and pulled whatever she put in my pocket out. It was a lacy black thong. My pants grew tight just thinking of what we were going to do later.

I walked into our dressing room to see a couple reporters there. At least it would pass the time.

Mayday Parade finished their set, and as soon as I finished the interviews, I snuck out of the dressing room. I told the guys I needed to stretch my legs. I jogged out the backdoor and over to Mayday Parade's bus immediately. I knocked only once, waiting a few seconds and still getting no answer.

I wonder where she was.

I looked over and saw her carrying a guitar out the door and over to the van. I casually walked over and leaned against the bus.

"How was the set?" I asked her. She sighed before opening the storage compartment under the bus and shoving the guitar in.

"They kept breaking strings. My hands feel numb from replacing them all," She said looking down at her red, swollen fingers.

"But yet they sounded amazing,"

"Thanks to me. I don't know what they'd do without me," She said, smiling.

We'd always start off with some small talk, but to get inside faster, I needed to speed things up.

"I liked your little gift," I said, taking the panties out of my pocket and swinging them around my finger.

"There's more where that came from. When the boys did the interview at the mall, I scurried over to Victoria's Secret for a few minutes." She said, a coy grin on her face. She shut the compartment and looked me straight in the eyes.

"All set?" I said, hoping she had finished loading the bus. She walked over to me and put her lips to my ear.

"No, I still need my release," She whispered, putting in the code to get on the bus before pulling me by my vest onto the bus.