Status: Active

That's When You're the Prettiest

Just Like Clockwork

These were the moments that I could predict before they even happen. Our lips hungrily attacking each other like we were hormonal high schoolers. The way our shoes got lost on the way back to the bunks. How she'd lightly scratch her nails on the back of my neck, driving me to moan in the back of my throat. If I kissed one spot on her neck, she'd bite her lip. If I bit down there, she'd moan out like a porn star.

Even though many moments were similar, we always did something different to switch things up. Tonight was a little different, as she pushed me back before pressing a finger to my lips to silence me.

"Wait right there," She said before sauntering off to the bathroom, swaying her hips sensually.

I tried to catch my breath as I leaned against the bunks. This is the first time we ever took a break between our first kiss of the night to the last moans.

To pass the time, I tried to remember how all of this started. Frankly, I couldn't even really remember. I think it was the time that Derek got really drunk on the night after the tour started. We were all clubbing, and then he decided to throw up on the dance floor. I saw Jess for the first time, so I offered to help her carry Derek back to the bus.

No, that's not it. We fucked right before that in the bathroom at the club, and we did it again the moment we got him back on the bus and ran to my bus since everyone was still out.

Maybe it was the time we did it was when we played our first show. Afterwards, I was teasing her, so she kissed me to prove me wrong. Wait, no, I was teasing her about how much she moaned and she kissed me to quiet me so Derek wouldn't hear anything.

The idea of the actual first time we did this was just forming in my head when the bathroom door swung open and I saw her turn to face me.

She was wearing lingerie, and everything in my mind went blank. I tried to form words as I moved my eyes over her body, but I was stunned silent.

A first for me actually.

She turned around before posing, letting her fingers tease at the strings of her underwear. Any thoughts about our past were thrown from my head as I ran over and kissed her. I threw her onto the bunk as we started right where we left off.

Another moment that was easily unpredictably predictable.