Status: Active

That's When You're the Prettiest

Something More?

I watched her chest move up and down as she breathe heavily, still trying to catch her breath from what we had just done...twice.

I looked over at her, looking over the contours of her frame. I looked at her rosy lips that almost matched the color of her earrings. Her hair was everywhere, rustled by the actions we had just completed. She looked at me, her blue eyes boring into my brown ones. Something at that moment changed the entire game we've played.

The way she looked at me, a half grin on her face. The fact she didn't care about our nakedness or the fact that our hands were almost entangled. I don't know what came over me.

It was like a feeling that started at my chest and spread like an electric shock throughout my whole body. I never experienced anything like it. I could barely catch my breath.

She was beautiful.

I never used the word beautiful unless I was talking about how my mom looked when she thought she was too old to be pretty. I couldn't be thinking this...I must be hallucinating.

She hummed under her breath as she scooted closer to me. My tongue got caught in my throat as I wrapped an arm around her waist.

I thought the girls were the ones that got attached.

I heard loud screaming fans outside of the the bus, and I realized Mayday Parade was coming back towards the bus. We looked at each other before scrambling to get all of our clothes back on. I tried not to look at her so I wouldn't get distracted as I struggled with my zipper on my pants. She came over and fixed my hair before throwing her own hair into a ponytail. We were all set except for our shoes, that were in front. Those we would be okay without.

"Come on," She said, urging for me to walk with her up to the front sitting area like we had just been talking and doing nothing else.

I immediately followed her, resisting the new urge to hold her hand. We never held hands before. That was an odd feeling. Derek was the first one that came on the bus, and I saw the shock on his face as he saw us.

"Hey man," He said coming on the bus and giving me a handshake.

"Hey, what's up?" I said to him as he looked at Jess and me peculiarly, I wonder if he knows.

"Nothing much. I see you finally met Jess," He said, looking between the two of us.

"Actually I was the one meeting him. We were talking about guitars and I gave him my business card," Jess said. She loved pushing her brother's buttons.

"Hey you're only our guitar tech baby," Derek said.

"Well let us know if you want to get rid of her. We'd be happy to have her," I joked. Derek laughed before sitting next to Jess and giving her a hug.

"She's not going anywhere soon, I'll tell you that," He said as Jess punched him lightly in the side.

"I need to go actually. Band meeting," I lied, waving to both of them before heading towards my shoes. I slipped them on as I heard Jess tell Derek she would walk me out. She walked with me to the bottom of the stairs before looking directly at me and stuffing something down the front of my boxers. She winked at me before saying goodbye and heading back up the stairs. I looked down to see the top of a pair of red silky underwear in my pants again. I grinned to myself as I let myself off the bus and over to my bus quickly.

As I punched the code in and shut the door behind me as I got onto the bus, the feeling I had before was back.

Damn it.

I think I love her.