It's Pouring Rain, And I'm Dancing.

Flashes Of White.

That night leaving the bar that I worked at it was pouring. "You sure you don't want a ride?" Jasmine asked, peaking out at the rain, looking for aa chance for her to run to her car.

"Naw, I'm alright," I answered, stepping out into the rain and opening my umbrella. "Alittle rain never hurt anybody."

"Fine, just tell Axel I'll see him tomorrow." She was referring to my older brother. They had met when Axel picked me up at my work once and had immdietly fell for Jasmine.

"Alright." I waved goodbye and began to make my way through the rain. I was drenched within two seconds even with my umbrella. I groaned, wishing I had taken that ride from Jasmine but for some reasonI felt like I should torture myself by walking home in the middle of a storm.

I saw a flash of white further down the block I was walking on. The white looked fabricy and loose like a skirt. Puzzled, I started to walk faster towards where I had just seen the white movement.

I saw the movement. I could now see a full white dress and only a small outline of the person, their movements were graceful and rhythmical as if they were dancing. Dancing in the freezing rain in a summer dress?

"Hello?" I called out to the person. The movement stopped aburptly and the figure disappeared. I shook my head. "I must be seeing things." I mumbled to myself.

-------

I dance lightly on my feet, letting the rain decide my steps. I imagine the clouds with relieved looks on their faces, when it rains, to me, it seems like the clouds have been holding their breath and then finally let it out, letting it pour down to the earth.

"Hello?" Someone calls. I gulp. Is it Kevin? Oh god, please let it not be Kevin. I stop moving for a second but then quickly swing my way up a near by tree and watch from above to wait until the coast is clear so I can come down again.

I watch an unfamilar figure pass underneath my perch in the tree mumbling things to himself. I jump down silently from the tree and begin to follow him. If I'm near him and Kevin finds me there's a chance I'll be safe.

For awhile atleast.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is probably confusing but it's just the beginning and you can't know everything at the beginning or that'd ruin it.

♥ Heidi ♥