Caught In A Everlasting Heart Beat

Night Academy Is A Place For Teenagers Who Have Lost Or Don’t Have A Family. Vincent Has Been There His Whole Life, He Has No Problems They’re What So Ever. But things Start To Change As A New Girl Has Been Accepted To Stay At The Academy, Vincent Feels A Odd Feeling Around Her, A Good Feeling Or Maybe Bad?
  1. Angel Academy?
    Vincent has now been getting these funny feelings, he has now also heard about a new girl. Do you think they have anything to do with each other, Vincent sure does.
  2. Vampires Of The Hurtful Truth
    Vincent, of course, falls asleep in class; it’s an every day thing. This time something’s different…his teacher finds out about something Vincent has been hiding, something Vincent is really into but no one knows about. Then Vincent finally meets “he
  3. Caught Red Handed...
    Vincent soon finds out that one of his best friends,Shinki, are now sharing their dorm with "her" Vincent and Cid go and see Shinki and Vincent gets to see how and where "she" lives...
  4. Caution Wine Makes The Good Go Bad!
    What happens when you put four friends together in one room? and they all happen to be drunk!
  5. Double Date, Double Trouble
    Mizuki,Shinki,Cid and Vincent all went out to go have some coffee together,all most like a double date! but who is the boy that Shinki knows?
  6. Overcoming
    Vincent, Cid and Mizuki still don't know who the boy is and they don't find out..well not yet..but whats on Vincents neck when he wakes up the next moring? why don't you find out?
  7. Bugs, Only Bugs....
    Vincent has now moved in with Cid...read to find out why...
  8. Alone In The Dark...
    Vincent had just been kicked out of his dorm so Cid could have some "alone" time with Shinki, but in the end he is alone with Mizuki.....
  9. BackStaber...
    This is a very short Chapter, but trust me...you find out about Mr.Muro's little "Bug!"
  10. Stranger Around The Corner
    Poor Vincent, he’s having such a hard time getting around the school. He just can’t keep himself in one place and who’s the mysterious boy that Vincent just happens to run into?
  11. Blood Moon
    The truth finally comes out, Vincent kind of finds out who the boy is…and you also find out what Vincent really is!
  12. A Vampire To Another
    Vincent has just found out he is a vampire, along with the beautiful Mizuki. Now he has to face that fact…and try to live with it!
  13. She Saved My Life…
    Vincent, Blood and Mizuki had gotten into a two-on-one battle…Blood, of course, goes for the one that’s hurt the most…but what happens when the other person jumps in front?
  14. I Don't Like Her....
    Vincent doesn't like Mizuki...there's nothing more to say
  15. Losing Control
    Well Mizuki is hungry for blood and Vincent is trying to help her…its what everyone else thinks that’s so funny…
  16. Blood Now Knows Something That Shouldn't Have Told
    Vincent Has Just Told Blood His Weak Spot!