Caught In A Everlasting Heart Beat

Angel Academy?

Vincent slowly walked down the hall to his best friends room. Cid had his music playing, Vincent then knocked on the door. “Oh my take out!” Cid said happily as he opened the door. “Oh its just you” Cid said with a frown. Vincent smiled, “waiting for something?” Vincent asked as he sat down on Cid’s bed. Cid sighed, “ya know…the stuff we can’t make” He said laughing. “Ah…food?” Vincent said turning down the song “Down with the sickness” by the band Disturbed. “Yep” Cid said sitting on the bed beside him. “Did you hear about a new girl of some kind?” Vincent asked getting up and logging onto MSN on Cid’s computer. “Yeah, not much of a talker” Cid said picking up his cell phone. “You know her!” Vincent said turning around. “Doesn’t everybody?” Cid asked staring at Vincent.

Vincent then logged off the computer and went down the hallway. The walls had lots of people who had been at the Academy before and now have a prefect life. Yeah like that happens…I’ve been here my whole life and you don’t see me having a good time, Vincent thought to himself as he walked up to one of his other friends, Shinki. Shinki smiled as Vincent walked towards her, “Hey Vincent, what’s up?” She asked with a smile across her face. “Uh…. yeah whatever.” Vincent said looking around. “Hey…you okay?” She asked waving her hand in front of his face. “Yeah…fine” Vincent said looking at her now. Vincent had to admit it he felt something funny…something he has never felt before.

The hall way lights then went off, “Oh no!” Shinki said as she ran to her dorm room. Shit! I can’t believe its 11 pm already! Vincent thought as he ran to his room and shut the door behind himself. That was so close! If a teacher would have seen me…I would have been kicked out! Vincent thought as he took his t-shirt off and changed into a par of pajama bottoms. He sighed and laid down in his King sized bed, the cold blankets felt good against his body. He then re-opened his eyes to that funny feeling again. What is that feeling…something evil…no maybe…sweet? What’s going on with me! Vincent thought as he picked up his cell phone and started to text Cid.

The next day he woke up to the bright sunlight, his eyes ached in pain as he shut them again. “mmm…” He said as he rolled out of bed and picked up his black and white school uniform. He groaned, Vincent has always hated uniforms but he’d do anything to stay were he is now. He then went to the bathroom and splashed cold water onto his face. He then started to brush his teeth and brushed his white hair. He had neck length hair that covered his left eye; the one eye you could see was blood red. He then picked up his school bag and walked down the hall to get Cid for their first class.