Caught In A Everlasting Heart Beat

Stranger Around The Corner

Vincent ran down the hall, he knew he was late for class. He then felt stuck, unable to move at all. “What the?” Vincent said as a black gas came around his feet, he then shut his eyes. When he re-opened them he was in the girls washroom! About 5 to 6 girls started to scream. “HOW THE HELL?….” Vincent yelled as he ran out of the bathroom. How did I…all I remember is a black gas? Vincent thought rubbing the back of his. Okay…my neck hurts, I look more…paler and I just went from one place to another! Vincent thought as he walked back to his dorm to go get some medicine. He took out his key and saw a boy in the reflection of the mental. Vincent then turned around but no one was there, “He’s always watching…” Mizuki said as she came out of no where. “AH!” Vincent said as he feel into his dorm, he unlocked the door and forgot he did. “M-Mizuki…” Vincent said embarrassed. She laughed, he smiled. “About yesterday…” Vincent said blushing. “I know, you didn’t mean to do it, it wasn’t a big deal” She said smiling as she helped him up. “How’d you know?” He asked picking up his back pack from the floor. “Same old, same old” Mizuki said as she walked to class with him.

“You two now have a detention!” Mr. Muro yelled as Vincent and Mizuki walked into the room. “Yes sir…” Vincent said as he sat down by Cid. “Hey man” Cid said smiling at him. Mizuki slowly walked over to the window and sat down. Vincent looked over at her and he blushed as he saw the sunlight on her, Beautiful…Vincent thought with a grin. “Vincent has lovely eyes, oh Mizuki I want you!” Cid said perking up his lips and laughing at Vincent. Vincent then glared at Cid, “Your no better with Shinki!” Vincent said as he smiled, the his eyes turned back to Mizuki. “Today I would like to say something to all of you” Mr. Muro said standing up from his desk. “Oh no…” Cid said laying his head on his desk. “I would like all of you to stay together, there have been…rumors that there are different students in the school” Mr. Muro said very calmly. The first thing that came into Vincent’s mind is the boy he had saw in his key…

Vincent walked down the hall, side-by-side with Shinki. “Um… Do you like Mizuki-Chan?” Shinki asked shyly. “No” Vincent said coldly. “Oh! Okay then…um…it sucks you guys have detention huh?” Shinki said as she jogged to catch up to his fast walking. Hmm…him and Cid have such long legs…man he’s fast! Shinki thought as she came side-by-side again. “Yeah..” Vincent said as he kept walking, nope…Vincent thought smiling to himself. “Well…bye!” Shinki said running off. Weird? Vincent thought as he came around a corner and ran into someone. “Hey!” He yelled as he dropped his back pack. “You’re a…” The boy started but stopped. “I’m a what?” Vincent asked staring into the boys eyes.