Caught In A Everlasting Heart Beat

Losing Control

Mizuki laid in her bed, classes weren’t running today? Hmmm, Mizuki thought as she rolled over to see Shinki wasn’t there. Mizuki sighed, “Of course she’d be gone” Mizuki mumbled as she climbed out of her bed. “Great…why now?” Mizuki thought as she held her stomach. Why? She thought as she sank onto her floor. “Damn it…” Mizuki moaned in pain. “Help m-me…” Mizuki whispered as she crawled to the bathroom. “No…no” Mizuki whispered as she opened her mouth and looked into the mirror, problem was nothing looked back!

Vincent felt a huge pain in his chest. “What the?” Vincent moaned as he fell out of his bed onto his floor. “Mizuki?” Vincent whispered as he could hear her cries in his head. “I need to…help her” He moaned as he got up and walked out of his dorm. Girls gasped and giggled as Vincent walked down the hall with PJ pants and no shirt. Yeah keep looking girls cause I don’t want ANY of you! Vincent thought as he knocked on Mizuki’s door. “M-Mizuki” Vincent gasped as he knocked on the door again. Mizuki then opened the door and pulled him in, making everyone think they were going to…

“Mizuki!” Vincent yelled as she pulled him into her dorm. “Vincent…I need…” Mizuki gasped as she fell to the floor. “I know, I can feel it!” Vincent cried as he picked her up. “What do I do?” Vincent asked holding her close to him. “I…blood” Mizuki cried out in pain. “Damn… I need to find someone…anyone!” Vincent said as he opened the door. Everyone gasped, of course you know what they thought. Lets see Vincent is holding a sleeping Mizuki while he is half naked. “So many body’s….blood filled body’s!” She cried out as she grabbed a girl by the neck and pulled her close......