Caught In A Everlasting Heart Beat

Vampires Of The Hurtful Truth

Vincent then woke up to a dim light, “Ah…Vincent nice of you to join us” Mr. Muro said looking down at Vincent. “What?” Vincent said quickly looking around the classroom. “Sleeping in class are we?” Mr. Muro asked picking up Vincent’s not book. “What’s this?” Mr. Muro asked as he took out some of Vincent’s papers. “No sir!” Vincent pleaded as Mr. Muro went to the front of the class and cleared his throat to talk to the class. Oh no…please no… Vincent thought as he shut his eyes tightly.

“Listen up class!” Mr. Muro said as he put on his glasses to read Vincent’s notes out loud! Mr. Muro smiled, “Vampire Kiss?” Mr. Muro said out loud with a smile. “Vincent, Vincent, Vincent, what do you have running though your head?” Mr. Muro asked Vincent. “The most common and sure-fire method of becoming a vampire is to die from a vampire bite. The sanguinary bite (or "kiss") of a vampire is its method of perpetuating its breed, and those rising from the dead to become vampires are subject to the will of the vampire that originally bit him/her.” Mr. Muro didn’t even finish he just looked at Vincent. Vincent let out a sigh, “I do believe in Vampires…and I always will” Vincent said standing up and grabbing his stuff from the floor. “Yes…. get out…and take this shit with you!” Mr. Muro said as he threw Vincent’s notes at him.

Vincent walked down the hallway, thinking about what had just happened. About how Mr. Muro could tell on him and Vincent would be kicked out and would have nowhere to go. Vincent then looked up to a shadow that crossed the wall as he walked by the music room. A small girl that Vincent had never seen before was sitting in a chair; her long black and white hair covered her face. Vincent hid on the outside of the door so he could hear her and the teacher talking to each other. “So Miss. Mizuki you family has just been killed?” The teacher asked her, staring at the lonely girl in front of her. “Yes…” Mizuki said, her voice was low, very, very low. So this is her…. Mizuki huh? Vincent thought as he walked back to his dorm to wait for his next class.