Caught In A Everlasting Heart Beat

Caught Red Handed...

Vincent awoke to a loud smashing sound; he knew the day must be over. Vincent sighed, lets see… I just skipped about 4 other classes, Vincent thought as he got up and opened his door. Vincent then walked down the hall to Cids room, kids ran down the halls, laughing and having a good time. Vincent smiled; he wondered why so many kids that had no one looked so happy? Vincent was kind of happy, he had Cid and Shinki and that was all he needed. Sure he had a lot of girls that want him, but Vincent was looking for something different. Someone he would like to spend the rest of his life with, but hey those types of people are hard to come across. Vincent then opened Cids door, Cid lay on his bed doing math homework. Vincent sighed, “So what did I miss?” Vincent asked sitting on Cids bed next to him. “The teacher being a bitch” Cid answered with a smile. Vincent laughed; Cid was the type that could do that to anyone. Cid has been Vincent’s best friend for about 4 years now, they told each other everything. “Oh and Mizuki is now sharing a dorm with Shinki” Cid said taking his math homework back. “What!” Vincent said very surprised. “Do I need to say it again?” Cid asked as he threw his homework on the ground and got up. “Lets go see them” Cid said getting up and picking up his key from his desk by the window. “But…” Vincent started to say but didn’t finish because Cid was already out the door.

Cid and Vincent then knocked on the door; it was black with a bleeding heart in the middle of it. “I see Shinki and Mizuki did some art work,” Cid said sliding his fingers down the middle of the heart. “Hey guys!” Shinki said happily as she moved her hand showing them that they can come inside. Vincent then looked around the room, on Shinki’s half there were books and poems on her selves, there were also a lot of boy bands on the wall above her bed. Like fall out boy and three days grace. Shinki had a double sized bed with a black blanket over top; her pillows were red just like her walls. She also had a lot of CD’s laying on her dresser and a big stereo that had head phones hanging out of it. Her clothes laid on the floor along with her back pack and some homework. Vincent smiled then looked over at Mizuki’s half. Her walls were black, with nothing else on them. Unlike Shinki she had no posters and her side was very clean. Mizuki had a lot of candles and about 200 books inside of a black and white bookcase that had glass doors. Mizuki also had a double sized bed but her blanket was red and her pillows were black. On The far side of Mizuki’s half there was a new black and white guitar that seemed to have never been touched.

“So what brings you two down here?” Shinki asked sitting on her bed. “Ah…nothing to do” Cid said walking into there Kitchen. “WOW!” Cid yelled as he ran around the kitchen. “What?” Shinki and Vincent both said at the same time. “Your kitchen is clean…and there’s food! And its not take out!” Cid said with hearts in his eyes. Shinki laughed, ” its good to have a room mate that can cook and clean” She said happily. “Hey were is Mizuki anyway?” Vincent asked looking though Mizuki’s books. “Out…but hey! You can’t look though a girls stuff!” Shinki said poking Vincent in the fore head. “Okay, okay” Vincent said putting the books down. “I bet your bathroom is clean to!” Cid said running to go see it. Shinki sighed, “I swear Cid will never ever change” She said with a small smile. “Yeah...”Vincent said as he picked up Mizuki’s guitar. “What are you doing?” Mizuki asked as she stood at the front door, staring at Vincent as he held her guitar in his hands….