Caught In A Everlasting Heart Beat

Caution Wine Makes The Good Go Bad!

Vincent felt like he couldn’t breath, he throat got tighter and tighter as his eyes were locked on hers. “Welcome home Mizuki-Chan!” Shinki said trying to change the subject. Vincent then put down her guitar, “I-I’m sorry” Vincent said looking over at Cid. Cid didn’t know what to say, his eyes just locked on Mizuki. Mizuki didn’t answer, she had nothing to say to them and really didn’t want to talk to them. Mizuki walked by Vincent and put the bag onto the table, “What’s that Mizuki?” Shinki asked looking over at her. “Milk, eggs, bread and wine” Mizuki said putting them into the fridge. “Wine!” Shinki said happily as she ran into the kitchen. “Yummy!” Cid yelled as he ran in after Shinki. Vincent sighed, why not I mean I am 17 after all, Vincent thought to himself as he walked into the kitchen.

About two hours later it was 10 pm, Cid lay asleep on the floor with Shinki beside him. Mizuki was cleaning up the mess they all made and Vincent was lying down on Mizuki’s bed. “That was fun…” Vincent said smiling to himself. Mizuki smiled, “the best part was when Cid thought he was a bird and tried to jump out the window,” Mizuki said laughing. “Yeah…I can’t believe Shinki and Cid got drunk” Vincent said laughing. “Yeah…I think we are a little to…” Mizuki said as she started to blush. “Hmmm…maybe just a little bit” Vincent said smiling. Mizuki yawned, “that’s why I’m talking to you guys…cause I don’t usually talk to others” Mizuki said slowly walking over to Vincent. “Yeah…you should though…cause your pretty” Vincent said giggling. Mizuki then started to giggle to as she laid on the bed beside him, she then cuddled into him. Vincent blushed and put his arms around her, “night…” Vincent whispered as he fell asleep. “Good…night” Mizuki said falling asleep in his arms.

The next morning Vincent opened his eyes to a bright light from the window. Vincent’s heart then stopped, he stared down at Mizuki who was still asleep in his arms. He then felt that weird feeling again, something so evil it made him want to run. Vincent then tried to move but her arms were around him, keeping him there. “Cid…Cid!” Vincent whispered to him. “What time is it…hmmm my head… did I get in a fight last night?” Cid asked as he sat up. Cid then started to blush as Shinki had her head rested on his lap. “Oh my god!” Cid whispered back, “I know!” Vincent said looking down at Mizuki. “What did we do last night?” Cid asked, “Hopefully not them!” Vincent answered as his heart started to race.