Caught In A Everlasting Heart Beat

Double Date, Double Trouble

Vincent sat on his bed, thinking about what had just happened. What did they do? How much did they drink? What time is it? What does Mizuki think about him now? Vincent’s head was spinning; Cid now laid on Vincent’s floor. “What did me and Shinki do?” Cid asked. “I don’t know! I don’t even know what me and Mizuki did!” Vincent said holding his head. “I hate having a hang over…” Vincent moaned as he fell back on to his bed. “Yeah…it sucks ass,” Cid said as he turned over, now facing the wall. Cid sighed, “was it the right thing to just get up and leave like that?” Cid asked looking over at Vincent. “Yeah…maybe they’ll think it was only them and then can’t be mad at us…” Vincent said getting up. “So we forget about what just happened?” Cid asked getting up. “Yep…everything will work out just fine,” Vincent said as he walked over to his computer. “Thank god it’s Friday” Cid said happily. “Yeah…” Vincent said yawning. “Hey maybe we should go wake them up and ask them to go to Timmy’s with us?” Cid asked opening Vincent’s door. “Hmmm…sure…coffee sounds good right about now” Vincent said to Cid. “I have to get changed, you go get ready and we’ll go get those girls,” Vincent said smiling. “Okay” Cid said as he left and ran to his dorm.

Vincent and Cid knocked on Shinki’s and Mizuki’s door, they both looked at each other. “Hello?” Shinki said as she opened the door. “Morning” Cid said blushing, “Huh?” Shinki said poking Cids cheek. “Um…”Cid said as his face turned a darker red. Shinki giggled, “Anyways what’s up?” Shinki asked them. “We just wanted to know if you and Mizuki would like to go get some coffee?” Vincent asked her. “Yummy! Sure! We’ll meet you there…we have to get ready and besides Mizuki’s still asleep” Shinki said laughing. Cid looked at Vincent and started to laugh, Vincent started to blush as Shinki said that Mizuki was still asleep. “Well…um…see you there!” Vincent said as he took off running. “Bye?” Shinki said as she shut the door.

Vincent and Cid sat at a table in the back, waiting for the girls to come. Vincent looked down at himself, he was happy he had picked a good outfit. He had a black t-shirt and black jeans. He had black leather gloves that were finger less and had black sunglasses. He also had a black and red cross that was hung around his neck. Vincent yawed and looked over at Cid. Cid had black hair, like Vincent’s, it was to his neck and it covered one of his eyes. At the tips of Cids hair they were red, Cid also had bright blue eyes that most people thought he was blind. Cid had a black t-shirt with black jeans and a choker around his neck. Most people say there the two sexy emo brothers, even though they are just really good friends. Mizuki and Shinki then walked in, Shinki of course, had a black and bright green outfit. Shinki had shoulder length hair that was black with green though it. She was very short and very small; she had a green tank top and a black skirt. She also had very big green hoop earrings that stood out the most. Mizuki was tall, but not as tall as Vincent and Cid. She has long black and white hair that is to her waist. She has a long sleeved shirt that is black; on the sides of her arms there were slits that had white ribbons though them. She had a black skirt that had a small white heart on the front, above her right leg. She also had black shoes that have a long white fang with blood on each ankle. “Wow…” Cid and Vincent both said at the same time.

“Hey guys” Shinki said with a wink. Mizuki didn’t say anything, I can’t believe Shinki made me come…I have such a bad headache…stupid sun, Mizuki thought looking at Vincent. “H-Hey Mizuki” Vincent said blushing. Mizuki nodded but didn’t say anything; she hated to be around people but hey look where she ended up. Mizuki and Shinki then sat down at the table with them. Mizuki sat across from Vincent and Shinki sat across from Cid. “I’ll go get the coffee…”Cid said as he got up, “ah…me to!” Vincent said as he also left. Shinki giggled, “hmm?” Mizuki said looking at Shinki. “Guys are so cute when they blush” Shinki said smiling. Mizuki smiled but didn’t say anything. “This is kind of like a double date!” Shinki whispered, Mizuki could feel her face get hot. Shinki then started to giggle again, Mizuki’s face grew hotter and hotter. Vincent and Cid then came back with the coffee. Cid had a double double with milk, Vincent had a tea, Shinki had a hot chocolate and Mizuki had a ice cap. What to say…what to say? Vincent thought as he looked out the window. Mizuki looked up at the sun, she then looked away, it burned her eyes. “So…”Shinki said looking at Cid. A tall boy then walked in, “Hey Shinki…” He said staring at Cid. “Oh no…” Shinki said moving closer to Mizuki.