Caught In A Everlasting Heart Beat

Overcoming

Shinki didn’t know what to do; she couldn’t feel her body, her chest felt tight as she grabbed Mizuki’s hand. “Huh?” Cid said as he looked up at the much bigger boy. He was about 6 feet tall; you could tell he was a football player by the way he looked. Shinki then moved a lot closer to Mizuki, Mizuki just got up and moved in front of Shinki. “Yes?” Mizuki asked looking up at the big man. “I’m here for Shinki, not a little homeless like you!” He said as he pushed Mizuki out of the way. Mizuki then fell on the floor, Vincent got up. “Don’t touch her…don’t you ever touch her!” Vincent yelled. Everyone then looked at Vincent; “Hey you kids take it out side!” The man at the counter yelled. “Sure” The boy said with a smile. Cid, Mizuki, Vincent, Shinki, the boy and his friends then all went outside. “Maybe I should?” The boy said with a snicker in his voice. “Do what?” Vincent asked, starting to get really mad. “Touch her…” He said winking at Mizuki. Vincent then felt something come over him…something evil, power….

“I CAN’T BELIVE YOU FOUR!” Mr. Muro screamed at them. Mizuki, Shinki, Vincent and Cid all sat in the office of their school and home. “Vincent I’m the most surprised with you! How could you break a boys nose and his left leg?” Mr. Muro asked with angry in his voice. “Sorry sir…” Vincent whispered looking over at Mizuki. Mizuki had a long cut across her cheek. I couldn’t save her… Vincent thought looking away. He then looked at her again, well at least it was just one cut, she could have got it a lot worse then that…right? Vincent thought sighing. Vincent then smiled; he still could see Cid kicking 3 guys Asses! He then looked at Shinki, she was untouched, Cid made sure of that. Vincent and the others now were sent to their dorms for the night and are not aloud to leave the School for 2 weeks.

The next day Vincent opened his eyes to a shape pain in his neck, he let out a loud cry in pain. “AHHHH!” Vincent screamed as loud as he could, id then came running in. “Vincent?” Cid said as he ran over to the side of Vincent’s bed. Vincent’s neck burned and he thought it was on fire; he then ran into his bathroom and put ice-cold water on it. He then looked at it in the mirror, he then gasped. “What? What!” Cid asked running into the bathroom behind him. Vincent then looked deeper into the mirror and there was two small marks on his neck, just like teeth bites….