Caught In A Everlasting Heart Beat

Bugs, Only Bugs....

Cid sat alone in class, thinking about Shinki of course. He has always liked her, but wasn’t willing to tell her that. He still didn’t really know what was going on. Vincent and Mizuki were both missing, that makes you think maybe they are someone together? All Cid knows is that they went for coffee, they got in a fight, got caught and Vincent has now gone crazy because something bit him. Cid sighed, wow it’s boring without Vincent around, Cid thought to himself as he started to write down his English notes. Cid then moved his hair out of his eye so he could see Shinki better; her black hair sparkled in the light of the lamps on the ceiling so he smiled. He would do anything for her and hoped she felt the same way….

Vincent came into Mr. Muros room, his body tried and very weak. “My…neck” Vincent moaned as he fell to his knees. “Vincent?” Mr. Muro said as he came to the floor beside him. Mr. Muro then looked at his neck, his face going very, very pale. “Um…there must be a new type of bug in the school…I want you to move in with Cid…NOW!” Mr. Muro said pushing Vincent out of his classroom. Vincent then walked down the hall; his body ached with pain. He then went into his dorm and packed his stuff, ready to move into a dorm with his best friend.

The next couple days moved fast, Vincent has now moved in. He is happy and has all of his belongings in the room with him. Him and Cid eat nothing but take out, but sometimes Mizuki and Shinki will come over and make them supper. Vincent still has the marks on his neck and they still bug him a lot but Mr. Muro has told him not to worry about it so he isn’t going to. Cid then walked into the dorm and started to dance, “What the hell?” Vincent said looking at Cid from his computer screen. “I got a date with Shinki, I got a date with Shinki, oh yeah!” Cid started to sing as he jumped up and down on his bed. “Great, have fun” Vincent said as he started to type his story again. “Come on! Double date!” Cid said, I think everyone can see that Cid was over happy. “N-No!” Vincent said as Mizuki came into his mind. “You know you like her!” Cid yelled. “No…she’s to quite for me…” Vincent said rolling his eyes. “Yeah cause she’s new! Everyone’s like that!” Cid yelled again. “Maybe…I’ll think about it…” Vincent said as Mizuki, once again, came into his mind.