Caught In A Everlasting Heart Beat

BackStaber...

Cid gasped as he saw where Vincent’s lips were, “Um…were off the hook…I thought I’d tell you that…um…me and Shinki are going to the movies…sorry to bust in on…your moment” Cid said as he took off down the hall. Vincent then pulled away, “S-sorry!” Vincent said as his face turned bright red. Mizuki smiled and blushed a little, “that’s okay…I didn’t mind” She said looking up at him. “I could tell” Vincent said laughing, “You were pretty happy yourself” Mizuki said with a wink. “Shut up!” Vincent said as he jumped on her and started to tickle her. “No! bad Vincent, down!” Mizuki said as she giggled and giggled. “No bad Mizuki!” Vincent said as he kissed her fore head. “Gross!” Mizuki yelled as she pushed him off. They both then started to laugh.

Vincent then stood outside of the door, Mizuki was leaned against the door. “I had fun tonight” Mizuki said shyly. “Me too..” Vincent said as he kissed her. Mizuki kissed him back and for once she was happy. “Night…” Vincent said as he pulled away and walked down the hall. Mizuki could feel her heart fly away when he left. Wow…Mizuki thought as she went back into her dorm and shut the door behind herself. I hate myself…he’s so sweet…why’d I have to go and bite him when he was asleep?