Everything I Ask For x A Sasuke Uchiha One Shot x

Everything I ask For A Sasuke Uchiha One shot

I didn't look up from my cell phone as another guy approached me, in the attempts of getting my attention.

"Hey? Um, Ayame?" said, the guy, and besides the fact that he was a man whore, he sounded nervous. Still I didn't even spare him a glance.

"No," I said, texting so fast you couldn't even see me.

"But you didn't even know what I am going to ask?" he said, well, shouted.

I raised and eyebrow.

"Anything other than school activities is a no," I said, with a standard monotone voice.

"Okay, what about the school dance," he asked, and I smirked.

"Sure I'll go!" I said, happy, closing my phone as the bell rang.

"Really!" he said, excited.

"Yeah!" I said, staring at him, with my wide purple eyes.

I then smirked, leaning back on the wall, with a smug look.

"But not with you," I said, turning around and leaving Kiba there with a shocked look.

"That was cruel," Ino said, with a small smile, as we walked to Physics, my worst subject.

"Oh please, the jerk tried to grab my butt in the cafiteria line, which is why I have you get the lunch now," I said, with a roll of the eyes.

"I cannot believe you have still never had a boyfriend yet, even know, just about every guy has asked you out by now, well except Sasuke," Ino said, linking her arm around mine.

"You know I am not like that, I don't want guys at the moment, all I care about now is sports, and school, oh and friends," I said, and Ino grinned at me.

"You are so cute," she grinned, hugging my side.

"Why would Sasuke even want to ask out me, when you go to this school," I said, to her, and she smirked.

"Oh please Ayame, you still don't realize that you are the most popular girl in school, and you don't even try." Ino said, with a small smile.

"I am not," I defended, and she shook her head at me.

"Ayame, you are captain of almost all the girls sport teams, the debate team, the chess team, which i still can't believe you did by the way," Ino said, and I rolled my eyes.

"I still think Sakura is the most popular girl in school," I said, with a shrug, and Ino scrunched up her nose in disgust.

"Oh please, you can dance circles around billbored brow." Ino muttered, turning her head.

I grinned and threw my hand over her shoulder.

"Hey the chess team is fun," I said, as we walked into the physics room.

I groaned.

"I am sure you did great on the test," Ino said, and I looked down.

"You are just saying that, but you know I suck at math," I muttered, and sat in a random seat, putting my head in my arms.

I felt someone sit next to me, but I didn't care so I didn't look up.

"Hey, you are in my seat," said a bitchy voice to my left. I rolled my eyes.

"Sweaty there is no assigned seat, and I am not moving," I said, looking up at Sakura.

"Move or I'll move you," she threatened, and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please, I have an awesome grade in gym class, where as you can't even climb a rope, because and I quote,'I'll break a nail.'" I said, and layed my head back down in my arms.

"You just want to sit by Sasuke, isn't it bad enough that all the other boys faun over you like lost puppies," Sakura hissed.

"Oh and a few girls," I heard someone whisper, as students watched the scene unfold.

"Sit by who?" I asked turning my head to see Sasuke Uchiha sitting by me with smirk, and looking out the window.

I shrugged.

"Oh, please I didn't even see him sitting here," I defended, and Sakura rolled her eyes.

"Whatever just step away from him," Sakura said, I was just surprised that he was just allowing her to fight over him like he was property.

"Oh, Sakura, you know, if you say that now, but if he really had any interest in you, wouldn't he have gotten up and sat by you by now?" I asked, smugly, and didn't notice the slight amused smirk that spread across the cocky Uchiha's lips.

"Urgh, he is just..playing hard to get," Sakura said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, sit by youboyfriend," I said, with a smirk, just as I proceeded to get up, a hand shot out and grabbed my elbow.

I jumped and looked over my shoulder, to see Sasuke holding my arm.

His eyes were screaming with a 'don't you dare' look. I shrugged, and sat back down, looking at Sakura.

"Nah, I'm good, sit by someone else, bill-bored brow." I said, with a smirk.

She huffed and walked away.

I didn't ask any questions to the Uchiha beside me, figuring he would want silence, I mearily waited for my test to be handed back to me, then see that I had failed.

Again.

-----------

I sighed, as I looked at the big fat F on my paper, just as it got handed back to me.

My eyes scanned over Sasuke's paper and saw he had a solid A .

Rich, smart, hot, bastard.

Sasuke looked at mine and chuckled, muttering a figures.

Oh no he did not just diss me.

Right when I was about retort the teacher started talking.

"Some of you did really well, some others surprised me, some did exactly how I expected. Others were not so fortunate." Iruka-sensei said, I saw him give a glance at me, and I sunk in my seat.

After the longest hour of my life we were allowed to leave the classroom. I sighed and basically dragged Ino out. Se didn't protest.

"Ayame, I need to talk to you," Iruka said, just as I tried to leave.

I sighed and told Ino to go on ahead, she agreed.

"Yes, sensei?" I asked stepping closer to his desk.

"Listen, Ayame, I like you I do, you are well behaved in my class, you don't talk, except for a few occational times I caught you texting someone, but if you don't get at least an A- on this next test, I am going to have to drop you," Iruka said, and I sighed, I had been expecting this.

"Iruka-sensei, you don't understand, I need this passing grade, I can't fail, is there any other options," I asked, and he sighed.

"Well, yes, you could get a tutor," Iruka said, and I clicked my tongue in annoyance.

"A tutor, couldn't you just give me extra lessons?" I asked, and he chuckled.

"Sorry, I wish I could, but I am a little busy at the moment, I wouldn't have the time," Iruka said, and I nodded.

"Do you have any suggestions on who I should have as my tutor?" I asked, and he nodded, pulling out a piece of paper, with five names on it.

"These people are the top five of all the period physics classes that I have," Iruka said, and I took the paper and headed to the door.

"Thanks, Iruka-sensei, I wont let you down," I said, with a grin, but muttering a maybe, on the way out.

I looked at the list and sighed.

1) Sakura Haruno

2) Shikamaru Nara (he will probably be to lazy to teach you though--Iruka)

3) Neji Hyuga

4) Karin

5) Sasuke Uchiha

I sighed, my eyes scanned through the list. I already crossed out Sakura and Karin, not only did I hate them, but I definatly didn't want to be taught by fan girls.

Shikamaru Nara was alright, but I don't think I will ask him, I get cranky while studying and I don't think hearing him keep on saying troublesome will help that situation.

Neji was a big flat out no, we had hated each other since I called him a destiny freak when we were 8 years old. So that only leaves one.

I groaned and leaned against a random locker, not caring that I was missing science at the moment. Orochimaru-sensei freaked me out anyways.

I kept my eyes on the last name.

I didn't want him as my tutor. He would definatly say no.

I hardly did talk to him at all.

I sighed and pushed myself off the locker, and walked around the halls, to stop at a classroom.

The bell rang, and students flooded out the classrooms quickly. No one touched me like usual, afraid that I would curse them if I was touched by someone unpopular.

Mostly everyone who didn't know me, thought I was a huge bitch. It was a given being in cheerleading.

I sighed as I saw a familiar dark haired person, with midnight black spikes come out of the class room. I breathed in and ran to him.

"Sasuke-san!" I said, tapping him lightly on the shoulder.

He turned around to face me with an immpassive look. I sighed and looked him straight in the eye. Something that hardly anyone was able to do.

"What?" he asked, and I sighed.

"Well, I was wondering if you could-" I started, then blushed, not liking the look he gave me.

"No," he said, and I frowned even more.

"You don't even know what I was going to say," I said, with a sigh.

"I have no interest in going out with anyone," he said, with a hard look.

I giggled.

"Me neither, but what I was going to ask, was if you could maybe be a tutor?" I asked, my confidence in my voice was way stronger that what I actually felt.

To be completely honest.

He smirked at me.

Sasuke scared the shit out of me...

"Oh, and why would I do that?" he asked, amused, and I rolled my eyes.

"I could pay you," I answered.

"I have money."

I glared at him and he smirked smugly back.

"Urgh, you suck, now I'm stuck with Sakura or Karin," I shudered at the thought.

That fact that I was just rejected, hardly effected me. I just didn't like that I was stuck with one of the bitches.

"Ayame," I heard my name, and turned my head to look at Sasuke.

He had a smirk placed on his beautiful lips. I wanted to rip it off.

"My house, at 7:30," that was all he said, before turning around and leaving me there with a full out grin lighting up my face.

_______________________________________________________________________

I glared at him right as he threw another insult of how, unsmart or dumb I was, for not being able to understand.

"Okay I am only going to repeat this one more time,due to the way the calculator works, if X is negative,you must add 180° after taking the inverse tangent. If theresult is greater than 180°, you may optionally subtract360° to obtain the value closest to the reference angle." he said, and my mouth was agape, making me look retarded. (A/N: I friggin hate physics)

"I am so going to fail," I said, groaning, barrying my head in my hands.

Sasuke sighed, and shook his head.

"Only if you give up," he whispered.

"The test is in a week, and I have barely gotten past the 5th chapter." I said, and he rolled his eyes.

"You are hopeless," he said with a sigh.

I chuckled.

"Well aren't you a supportive tutor," I said sarcasticly.

"Hn."

"Okay, lets get studying again," I said, and he sighed.

"You look stressed."

"Yeah ya think."

He suddenly got a cocky smirk on his lips, moved closer to me, looking down at the paper, but his eyes were somewhere else entirely.

"What are you-" I was cut off when he suddenly had me flipped over and he was on top of me.

My eyes widened before they narrowed into a firm glare.

"What do you think your doing?" I asked, blushing slightly.

"I think I know a way to get you less...stressed," he said, and I raised an eye brow.

"Oh, and where does that involve pinning me to the bed?" I asked, and his smirk deepened.

"I think you know," he whispered, bringing his lips closer to mine, but pausing.

"You're a real jackass you know that," I said, and he chuckled.

"Fine, I can't disagree, but I bet you have imagined me naked haven't you?" he said, smirking, and putting both of his legs on each side of me.

"Am I that transparent? I need you. I want you. Oh baby. Oh baby," I said, sarcasticly and rolling my eyes.

"Well, now that you said it," he said with a grin, before his lips lightly traced mine. My eyes widened, and he pulled away.

He had a smug look as he saw the huge amount of want in my eyes.

He then brought his head down and kissed, light and soft butterfly kisses down my neck, and jaw line. He was gentle, when all I wanted was for him to be rough.

I sighed, and I felt him smirk against my skin. Homework was all but forgotten.

He then started to kiss harder on my neck, satisfied as I moved my head to the side to give him more access to my flesh. He smirked.

I tried to free my arms with a no go. Even when I had, he had pinned them above my head, and attacked my mouth, with no gentle nature as he had before. I refused to give him the pleasure of me opening my mouth, so I shut it tighter.

A growl abrupted from his chest and he unpinned my arms. I right away, pulled his hair, and brought him closer. Loving the pressure of his body up against mine.

That was when I opened my mouth allowing him access. His tongue entered my mouth skillfully and I sighed, loving every single second of it.

He had a very different taste. It wasn't bitter like I thought it would be judging by his personalty. It was a cinoman taste, that still held the fresh taste of crisp and clean air. I pulled him closer, and he growled again, almost like he was trying to control himself, but was loosing right as his hand started to lift my shirt.

Lets just say, that I was not going to be stressed for a while. Instead I was going to be sore.

Thanks Sasuke.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was fun