The New Art Teacher

Chapter 13

“Into your roll classes. 9V, 9C and 9 G here.” An obese brunette called out to the students milling around to get into their classes.

“11B here.” A teacher called. Frank and Gerard had just exited the toilets, and they both just decided to take Gerard’s car.

The journey back to school took about 10 minutes, and nothing happened between those two. Frank sat silently in the passenger seat, while Gerard drove, hands tightly gripping the rubber steering wheel.

The words ‘Crap, crap, crapitty crap’ swirled around in Gerard’s mind to the tune of the ‘The Mysterious Ticking noise’

They finally entered the teacher’s parking spots, and Gerard jerkily parked into the closest spot, and quickly jumping out, and, in spite of himelf, he opened the passenger door seat. Frank stepped out, and quicky shut the door behind him. Gerard, wasting no time, ran to the principals office. He shook down his leather coat, suddenly conscious that he was still wearing his suit.

The brass plaque with the letters ‘Mr Tangerine’engraved into it in huge, New Times Romans letters. Gerard gulped nervously, before stepping in.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love 'The Mysterious Ticking Noise'

Snape, Snape, Severus Snape! lol

Comments????