The New Art Teacher

Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Perfect lips, rose-pink and without blemish. A slightly crooked nose giving him an air of heroism. The rough hair, all shaken up and tied back, but above all features, his hazel eyes, filled with mystery, seemed to have no bottom. A bottomless well of hazel. Very interesting. Frank felt himself stiffen. Luckily he was under a desk, so no-one could see.

Gerard stared into a face of palest skin, framed by silky locks of chin-length black hair. He had gaunt cheeks, like Gerard during 2006. But he could not tear away his eyes when he looked the pair of the greenest eyes he had ever seen. He gazed, enchanted, at the pure green whirlpools that seemed to swirl around and around and...

The two had been staring at each other for about 2 minutes.

The rest of the class started to snicker. Quiet accusations of ‘Fags’ and ‘Homos’ floated around the room, which they both ignored.

Gerard suddenly snapped out of it. He stood up carefully, careful not to look at the eyes. He turned around and calmly strode to the front of the room. Although his exterior appearance was normal and calm, his thoughts roiled around in his head like clouds in a hurricane.
“What’s your name?” he asked the boy from the front of the classroom.

“F-f-frank Balto.” The boy stuttered.

Gerard rolled his eyes. What was wrong with the name Bob, or Mikey? Even Ray? And the last name. Obviously a play on Lindsey’s maiden name, Ballato.
Every teenage boy who tried to warm up to him had the name of Frank or Frankie.

“What. Is. Your. Name?”

“I-i-i’m serious Mr Gerard Way”

“Hmmmm.” Gerard seriously doubted him, but he let it go.

“Why can’t I hear lead on paper?!” He posed the rhetorical question to the rest of the art class, who hastily grabbed for their abandoned pencils
*~~~~~~*
♠ ♠ ♠
R&R
This is popular that my other stories. Thanks for subscribing and I hope you enjoy this story