The New Art Teacher

Chapter 7

"So, that's basically it." Gerard finished telling Frank and his friend's how he came to be here.
"I was asked by Mr Tangerine to teach here."

"Mr Tangerine is so scary..." Denise shivered at the very thought of the daunting skinny figure of their principal

"He's actually really nice, although he can be terrifying sometimes." Gerard smiled at everyone's stereotypical view of every principal. Gee actually found out that he was a big MCR fan as well. (lol)

"Anyway Gerar--" Nathan got interrupted.

"Call me Gee." Gerard nodded encouragingly at Nathan, who hesitatingly continued.

"O-o-ok...Gee." Everyone chuckled at Nathan's shyness. Frank covered up the awkward silence that soon ensued after.

"Gee, anyone tried to rape you yet?" Everyone laughed at Gerard's shocked expression and at Frank's crap joke, but then he suddenly nodded. His audience gasped, and leant forward for more information.

"Well, I was walking to the canteen to buy my food, and I went through this really shady part of the school."

"Did you walk straight through the middle of the school? The quickest way to the canteen?" Serina asked desperately, silently begging for a no. Gerard confirmed her question(s), and everyone just face palmed themselves.

Gerard was a little bit shocked by the synchronized slapping of foreheads.

"D-d-di-d I do anything wrong?" Everyone just stared at him as if he had morphed into a giant goldfish wearing a massive afro, a lip ring, a tattoo on it's lower lip and wearing horn rimmed glasses.

" You walked through the Forbidden." Denise eerily whispered. Frank provided some creepy background sound effects, such as moaning, and groaning high-pitched.

Gerard got turned on by his noises that got twisted around in his mind. He could feel a stirring wit-.

'STOP IT' a voice, (his brain assumedly), yelled inside his mind, but he just let his imagination drift on like a stray balloon.

"Ah...Gee. You okay?" A quiet murmur broke Gerard's reverie. He shook his head, and sat up, for some reason, he felt like he had been caught putting his hand in the cookie jar, so to speak.
"Of course." Gee just washed his eyes with some saliva that he licked onto his palm.

"Anyways, I was walking beneath these trees right? And then suddenly these Year 12 boys just tackled me to the ground like in rugby."
Gee illustrated with his hands, indicating that he was a finger on the left hand, and that there were 4 fingers up on the right, probably the boys.

"One of them did this weird thing to my neck, so I couldn't move properly. Like I felt that I was in water."

The other 4 nodded understandingly. They had been taught self defence, and attack by their martial arts teacher, Mrs Assassin. She was gorgeous, but they had a bad feeling about her. She taught them all these really complex and fatal moves, such as jabbing someones carotid respiratory tube, to stop their breathing and make them black out.

Frank suspected that Year 12's learnt a bit more.

"They put me on this grassy place, and then I saw this dude with pink and black hair pulling down the zipper on his pants. I got scared. "

"So did they actually...?"

"Nah. I got saved." Gerard theatrically wiped his brow, and they all grinned.

"By who?" They clustered around him.

"Mr Tangerine!" Everyone drew back as if he had just told them that the Queen was actually George Bush in disguise.

"Noooooo!" His audience declared disbelievingly.

"Yeah, creepy I know." Gerard shrugged his shoulders.

"Maybe...Maybe he likes you!" Nathan squeaked.

"Yeah yeah." Gerard checked his watch, and jumped at the time. Period 3 started 10 minutes ago. Where did the bell go? He leapt up and started to run.

"G2g" Gee yelled from his shoulder. The squeak of Converse could be heard on tiles.
"SSeeeeee yyyoouuuu aaatttt luunncchhhtttimme." a faint voice could be heard drifting from the corridor that led to Art Block 3.

Frank and his friends smiled. Looked like they had another meeting with Gerard Way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for your support guys.
I love your comments and everything.
I waste so much time on Mibba. Like...3 hours a day
Chill_Out_With_MCR