Sequel: Long Distance.
Status: finished - sequel up.

Trophy Eyes.

epilogue.

Aled’s half asleep and tired when the plane touches down in Cardiff.

He leaves and picks up his luggage groggily, and is about to call his mom to come and pick him up, but two figures jump on him before he gets chance.

“Aled!”

Aled stumbles and nearly falls backwards.

“What the hell? Shay, Josh!” He says with a frown, “You almost killed me!”

“I missed you too!” Shay says, pretending to be horrified and folding his arms. Aled pushes him playfully.

“Shut up, moron. Just ‘cause I’m half dead doesn’t mean I can’t punch you.” Aled retorts, pulling out his phone.

“So come on, how was America?” Josh demands, “Did you meet anyone nice?”

“I… Yeah. I did.” Aled says, blushing slightly.

“Tell me! Now!” Josh commands, stepping forwards.

“His name’s Daniel.” Aled says, and he’s blushing even harder now, “And we’re kind of together, I guess.”

“Wait, you pulled an American and I’m stuck with this?” Shay yells, gesturing at Josh. Josh looks horrified and Shay apologizes quickly.

“You know I don’t mean it.”

Josh continues to glare at him.

“I presume you two want a lift home?” Aled asks, looking between them.

Shay nods and goes back to trying to get Josh to talk.

He sends a quick text to his mom and her car pulls up within fifteen minutes.

She and Aled’s sister, Ella, jump from the car and pounce on him.

“I missed you, Al.” Ella says with a smile, “Sure, you’re irritating and all but you’re still my little brother.”

“Gee thanks, El.” Aled says, laughing.

“You’re my little brother who’s speaking with an American accent.”

“Ella, leave your brother alone!” Aled’s mom scolds, hugging her son tight.

“I missed you, kiddo.” She says with a smile and Aled hugs her back.

Aled falls asleep on the way back to his home, after they’ve dropped off Shay and Josh.

And when he dreams, he dreams of being back in Virginia, and not being in Wales.

But he knows there’s no way of going back.

At least, not yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, i'm just gonna say thank you to everyone who subscribed and read this; i ♥ you.
epic thanks to the following for comments:
leighabelle
hurricane eyes.
Rory Williams
Fred Weasley.
WeAllRollAlong.X
TheFairyNinja
Patrick Stump.
Oh.My.Barakat
trophyeyes

love. ♥

also, here's the final edit of the playlisty thingy.
sequel will be up within the week.
peace out, lovelies.