Status: I think I may take this down... not sure yet.

Hope Forgotten

Chapter 6

I walked into the living room, seeing my magic had kept the place clean. Matt as always just walked in and made himself at home, flopping down on my couch. Sighing, I just rolled my eyes and walked upstairs to my room. Flipping on the light switch I saw that Brians clothes still littered the floor. With a snap of my fingers they were gone.

Walking into my closet I noticed that my clothes were out dated. Realizing this I just materialized a new wardrobe. Nothing fancy, just the regular. Jeans and t-shirts. I picked out a pair of black skinnies and a white shirt with a random design on it.

I made my way back downstairs. Matt had made himself a sandwich, and had the tv turned on. I wasn't surprised for him to have it tuned onto security. My house got video of all the people in the kingdom. He was tuned into Sarah, her name revolted me even, she looked upset. Then she just screeched.

"What did I miss?" I asked.
"Apparently the people's marks are glowing now that you're back. I think Gates is on his way here." His voice held anger and amusement.
"Really now," I smirked, walking to the window. "Well that just won't do."
Matt didn't say anything just turned the channel.
"So is Jimmy." he laughed, "No wait let me rephrase that, Jimmy is skipping his way here."
"I have missed that man." I giggled. "Do you think Jimmy will arrive first?"
"He is almost here now." Matt sighed.
I turned my attention back to the window, just in time to see Jimmy skip up the front steps. I opened the door, embracing him in a hug.
"Chris my dear love the new outfit." Jimmy winked before walking into the house and straight to the kitchen.
"Thank you my dear." I chuckled.
Closing the door, I walked back to the window. I waited for him to get here.
"Where is he Matt?" I asked.
"He's about to round the corner." He replied coming to stand beside me.
Nodding I watched.

There he was. The man that had betrayed me. The man that broke my heart in more ways that one. I felt Jimmy walk up beside us. His body tensed, and he placed a hand on my shoulder.

Shaking off his hand I walked back to the door, and opened it. Stepping on to the porch I crossed my arms and watched him approach. I waited to see if the magic was strong enough to keep him from crossing the invisible barrier. It kept my enemies away. I never use to consider him an idiot, but obviously things had changed.

When he hit the barrier, I saw the look of pain cross his face. I smirked. he deserved it. He deserved that pain and so much more. Uncrossing my arms I gestured for the two guys to come out side. They came out and stood on either side of me. A different kind of pain flashed through Brian's eyes, but his face remained blank. My smirk only became larger.

I glanced at my brother and best friend before turning and walking down the stairs. I raised my hand causing Brian to begin to float. I could feel my eyes shift, and my hair start to change color. I was unleashing my full power. Brian rose higher, and I laughed. When I reached the where the barrier lay, I stopped.

I stared up at the horror stricken Brian. He had never seen me like this. No one had ever seen me like this. This was the person I had become. The person that master had taught me to be. He made me stronger, in more ways than one.

I glanced at Matt and Jimmy, though they were standing right beside me, I could see the fear in both of their eyes. They had nothing to fear. Only Brian did... and my wonderful sister named Sarah.

"Synyster Gates," I hissed, "You are here by charged with treason. You not only handed over your future queen to the man who imprisoned her for fifty years, but you married a woman who was not your betrothed. You are sentenced to fifty years of solitude, active immeadiatiely."

Snapping my fingers, Brian dissappeared. I sent him to a location known only to me. A place where he would learn the pain I felt. A place where he would find out what it truely felt like to be lonely.

I felt my appearance go back to normal. Taking a deep breathe I turned to the guys. They both had looks of shock on there faces. Ignoring them both I made my way back to my house. Walking straight to my room, I locked the door and layed on my bed. Staring out the wall I let the tears slip out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,
I want to thank you for commenting.
I think that this may be the longest chapter I've written on this story.
Do you think I'm rushing?
Tell me in a comment please.
Comment, Subscribe, Send Hate Mail if you must.
XOXO
Aliyah