Status: Activio

Another Day in the Week

Livin it Up in Cali

"HOLY MOTHER OF ALL FUCKING GODS!" I yelped.
Soap glared at me.

"Sh! You'll get his attention!"

By now half the grounds were all on the floor.

"Who?" I whispered.

"MICKEY FUCKIN WAY!"

Holy Jebus, she's been smoking.

"Okay, let’s just sit you down. There's no way in hell My Chemical Romance would be in Los Angles. They're supposed to be in Boston the 24th, and California the 28th-"

Holy crap. That's today. I'm in California. They are in California. We are in California.

Ding!

I looked above my head, not expecting the light bulb thing to be real.

"Can I get some service?" an impatient Mikey voice called out.

By now either Soap passed out from excitement or toxic gasses leaking into the room. Either way, she's out cold.

Ding!

"Coming!"

I walked over to the counter and looked over. Mikey was spinning on the bar stool, but stopped when he saw me.

"Hello, and what can we get you today at Benny's?" This smile was all business. No sugar. Just DAZZLE.

Unfortunately, this plan to talk to him would have worked if there was not a possibly drunk Ray-streaking-Torro out the window.

So me being me, I blurted what I usually say to these kinds of customers.

"Sorry sir, can you please chain your dog?"

Eek. I did not just do that.

"Excuse me? All we have on the bus even remotely related to a dog is Ray, but he's passed out drunk in the back. Besides, Bobert, Gerard and Frankie are still sleeping at the hotel." His cute face sorted itself into a cute puzzled face.

I, still in shock, grabbed that face and turned it to look out the- Holy crap. He's not there.
I looked around wildly with his head still in my grasp until I landed on Ray.

Inside the diner.

He was scaring the customers.

"Aww Ray! I told you not to do this anymore! And besides, I thought I locked the-" Ray was clutching a broken lock. Poor Mikey. He looked very puzzled now.

"Look, I'm really sorry for this I'll-" he started.

"Don't worry! This sort of thing happens. Not too often, but it does."

"Mikey! Miiiikukukueeeey!!" We both spun around to look at the invalid.

"Mikey! I made a friend! :)" Ray was gesturing to the other half naked drunk, who was looking around him, confused.

I smiled brightly back at Mikey.

"See? Now, your orders while I get towels for these two gentlemen." We both snickered as I left for the promised towels.

I came back, two towels and two pick-me-ups later.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry about Ray, he usually doesn't do this.” –pause- “Anyways, I'll have a regular for me, Ray's now in punishment so he doesn't need one, a Caramel Latte for Frank, black for Gerard, and a cream for Bob." I smiled to Mikey as I passed the goods to Ray and his friend. Then I set back out.

Fuck. The coffee!

I tried to my “run-but-make-it-look-like-jogging” to the machines, only to find Soap already pouring out the order.

“I realized that I would probably embarrass the hell out of my self by screaming then tackling a half naked Ray Torro. Then possibly rape him. Multiple times.” She said calmly.

I smiled.

"At least we know you have some decency."

I took the drinks and went over to their booth to deliver them. Ray and his friend were playing Patty Cake.

“Hey, sorry about that. I got thirsty this morning and Gerard filled the water bottle with beer. Again.” Ray apologized. The other guy just looked confused.

“It’s fine. Are you still grounded by Mikey or do you want something?’

“No, he’s fine. Gerard’s not getting coffee this morning. Can we have cream for the black coffee though?” Mikey said.

“Yeah sure. Be right back.”

"Thanks. I still feel really bad. Maybe you and your friend would like to hang out with us after the concert? And you can show us around? 'Fraid Gerard won’t be there though. I just called and asked."

"Yeah sure. Here. My cell phone is 123-456-7890."

After they left I got a text reading {See you on the 31st then. Tnx 4 the Cfee}
I smiled to myself and turned to the next costumer.

Geez I've been doing a lot of smiling today.
♠ ♠ ♠
You. Yes you. GO. NOW. AND READ: http://stories.mibba.com/read/252443/Home-Sweet-Home/

Now that i broadcasted my neglected story, comment and tell me how you think of this story!

really tired cause i just woke up so im not gonna really say anything other than flies are punk-assed little freaks.